Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will Disney worlds fifth park come first or universals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2015
I'm curious as to whether of Walt Disney world will decide to break ground on its new fifth theme park soon I hear from scream cape it will be located across flamingo crossings-heard theirs a bigggg chunk of land over their. On the other hand universal Orlando I hear doesn't have much land to expand for a third theme park right now; I actually thought their third theme park would be volcano bay water park? I'm a bit confused by this or the third park for UO is a totally different story altogether???

Disney isn't building another park in Florida any time soon. DHS and DAK are half-day parks at best and they're struggling to revitalize them enough as it is.

I'm curious as to whether of Walt Disney world will decide to break ground on its new fifth theme park soon I hear from scream cape it will be located across flamingo crossings-heard theirs a bigggg chunk of land over their. On the other hand universal Orlando I hear doesn't have much land to expand for a third theme park right now; I actually thought their third theme park would be volcano bay water park? I'm a bit confused by this or the third park for UO is a totally different story altogether???

Oh boy here we go :lol:

The biggest issue is Disney needs to fix the current parks they have before they work on a fifth park

Disney isn't building another park in Florida any time soon. DHS and DAK are half-day parks at best and they're struggling to revitalize them enough as it is.
DAK is actually in really good shape. DHS is the park that's most likely to just completely crumble from a guest visitation stand point if Disney doesn't take action soon.

Isn't going to happen. Screamscape is so full of junk rumors and inaccurate "news".

You know, as dillusional and out of touch as Disney's manage seems to be, it wouldn't shock me if they did build a 5th gate with the assumptions that it was a response to what Universal was doing

You know, as dillusional and out of touch as Disney's manage seems to be, it wouldn't shock me if they did build a 5th gate with the assumptions that it was a response to what Universal was doing

That would only take away attendance from the 3 secondary parks like Frozen Fun did last year. Once a Universal park beats Epcot in attendance (which will be soon), I think Disney finally stops sleeping and builds at a faster pace. Too much neglect to the secondary parks has ruined any chance of a 5th gate in the near future.

That would only take away attendance from the 3 secondary parks like Frozen Fun did last year. Once a Universal park beats Epcot in attendance (which will be soon), I think Disney finally stops sleeping and builds at a faster pace. Too much neglect to the secondary parks has ruined any chance of a 5th gate in the near future.

You and I both know that :lol:

I'll throw this out here, what's 'beat attendance'? TEA numbers? Internal numbers? How many people go there to spend a day vs going there for festivals? It's such a meaningless statistic, like how many megapixels are in a digital camera.

They need to give their current parks a lot of love first. I guess I'm in the minority group who thinks it's Epcot who needs the most help.

Status
Not open for further replies.