Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will Kong Return?

In what form will Kong return or will he return at all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy

aka Hatetofly
VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
Lets have some fun shall we! Listen I could very well be so wrong on this and I'm leading you down the path of Jim Hill and the like. But hey maybe I'm right and ground breaks by end of January. Only time will tell... But for now lets vote on what you think, and please lets keep it respectful as this is all in good fun.

So is the Big Man coming back? And in what form?

Lets have some fun shall we! Listen I could very well be so wrong on this and I'm leading you down the path of Jim Hill and the like. But hey maybe I'm right and ground breaks by end of January. Only time will tell... But for now lets vote on what you think, and please lets keep it respectful as this is all in good fun.

So is the Big Man coming back? And in what form?

I don't doubt your info whatsoever, but I do think that Comcast will re-think the idea and go with a layover of Disaster.

Can I vote both? And then a boat running from Skull Island to NY to experience both attractions? Ah-thank you.

Gotta say that hate is right here. Skull island was rumored to be coming near Jurassic park months ago. While this isn't skull island it's obviously from the same IP. Furthermore, hate is right far more tha. He's wrong so I got trust that what he's reporting is more accurate than not

I don't doubt your info whatsoever, but I do think that Comcast will re-think the idea and go with a layover of Disaster.

I'm gonna hop on your train Jymmy. Comcast likes ROI, and they know how to better spread out the money. Could it happen? Sure. But it's obviously not a slam dunk or this thread wouldn't exist.

Eh...it's a tossup. With how reliable HTF's track record has been it makes you want to believe in this, especially since it sounds good. But it could easily be a red herring, or even one of HTF's doing to crack down on leaks of people posting the news on other sites as their own. I want to believe though!

None of the choices are what I'd pick.

He could come back. He could come back in the ride rumored. But the budget you're quoting is dubious IMO.

I added one more choice for you Skip :thumbs:

I've only been a member for s short time, but followed for a long time. I'm no theme park genius and do not have insiders. I've read page after page of information etc etc and HTF you've never been marginally wrong about any projects that have come to fruition. So I for one stand by your report on Kong and don't think you're full of :censored:. Great work, I enjoy reading your posts and tweets.

Eh...it's a tossup. With how reliable HTF's track record has been it makes you want to believe in this, especially since it sounds good. But it could easily be a red herring, or even one of HTF's doing to crack down on leaks of people posting the news on other sites as their own. I want to believe though!

x_files_12.jpg

This info comes from a guy who described the Simpsons land word for word detail by detail many many months before it was completed heck even before they broke ground if I'm not mistaken. So I STICK BY HtF and I think comcast and universal also has plans on the film side for the king to make this land relevant to today's crowd

So if Skull Island was next to JP, would they move the arch further back or would you enter between Toon Lagoon and where the JP arch is now? God I hope they don't reduce the space of JP and move the arch back. That would be a terrible "expansion"! Also if they have Skull Island in JP that would be even more dumb! I hope it goes into Disaster. They are slowly ruining my favorite island, JP.

Whylightbulb on Magic is confirming Skull Island and that a budget for the land has been set, but not the scale of the ride. Which makes no sense to me, but there we are.

Whylightbulb on Magic is confirming Skull Island and that a budget for the land has been set, but not the scale of the ride. Which makes no sense to me, but there we are.

Whylightbulb is a great source too. Thanks for sharing.

I believe that HTF's info is solid, as far as the person giving it to him. I believe it's also very possible with the talk of a meeting about closing links, and then this info coming so soon right after that it's possible this could be an attempt to smoke out whoever has been giving HTF his info. I want to believe it, but I just have a bad gut feeling about it.

I voted for Kong coming to IOA because that is what Lance@Screamscape said back in Feb. And I go with whatever 2 independant sources say. With Lance and HTF on the same page I think we will have The "Return of the King" to UOR@IOA!

And I am calling Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas and Banana Slurpees with a shot Rum for an extra $1.

Last edited: