USF Prop Shop Update Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am sure they have options for pickup. I doubt anyone carried their cow out through city walk. The parks offer front of park pickup do they not?

They probably have recommendations of several freight companies that could pick up the purchase and custom crate it for shipment. $$$

I asked Friday about pickup/shipping and was greeted with a smile and "certainly we can help you with that!"

What were the skeleton keys from? Beetlejuice?
I talked to a TM in the store who mentioned what those tags mean. Anything with the tags that say "The Coop Antiques" are consignment items from that store and have no relation at all to Universal. They apparently just bring over items from their antique store to let them sell them in the park. The items that are from Universal attractions and merchandise locations have the Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop tags.

I talked to a TM in the store who mentioned what those tags mean. Anything with the tags that say "The Coop Antiques" are consignment items from that store and have no relation at all to Universal. They apparently just bring over items from their antique store to let them sell them in the park. The items that are from Universal attractions and merchandise locations have the Williams of Hollywood Prop Shop tags.

I see, I guess that helps fill up their store then.

No.. They don't try to "pass it off". If it's not from Universal it isn't labeled as from Universal.

Personally, as far as the keys go, I'd be more interested in something that was actually real than just a theme park prop, unless it was cool piece of fiction that doesn't exist.

^ There are some green bricks and fake balloons that are in that range and other. There were some gummy bears too that were in that but I'm not sure if there are any left.

I am beyond obsessed with Amity Boat Tours (JAWS Ride) does anyone know how often stuff from the ride pops up in this shop? I know a church bell was there, but has anything else been seen ever?

I am beyond obsessed with Amity Boat Tours (JAWS Ride) does anyone know how often stuff from the ride pops up in this shop? I know a church bell was there, but has anything else been seen ever?

I haven't seen much. I think there is a Jaws poster in there but not much from the ride itself.

I'd love to have the Keaton sign.

Reactions: Cole
Hey guys new to the forum but I've been lurking. I am a huge screen used/ production made and replica movie prop collector and I had been anticipating my trip to Florida( just got back) for the prop shop. I came away with a couple of the monsters cafe items. They did have some Beetlejuice pieces and a Jaws surfboard. I would have gotten them but no way to trek them back with me! :( I did get the Wolfman trophy, Imhotep's golf club, and a monster cafe brick. Does anyone have any pictures of them as they were displayed in the cafe over the years? I'd love to have them! Also to my surprise I believe the base the Wolfman trophy sits on is some sort of frame that was used in Groundhogs Day as it says Groundhog on the back! Here's some pics.
DSC_2245_zpsydjhdovr.jpg
DSC_2249_zpszac03xyg.jpg
DSC_2247_zpsesx0qmiw.jpg
DSC_2248_zpsjkbjdeno.jpg

Reactions: Stitchie
Hey guys new to the forum but I've been lurking. I am a huge screen used/ production made and replica movie prop collector and I had been anticipating my trip to Florida( just got back) for the prop shop. I came away with a couple of the monsters cafe items. They did have some Beetlejuice pieces and a Jaws surfboard. I would have gotten them but no way to trek them back with me! :( I did get the Wolfman trophy, Imhotep's golf club, and a monster cafe brick. Does anyone have any pictures of them as they were displayed in the cafe over the years? I'd love to have them! Also to my surprise I believe the base the Wolfman trophy sits on is some sort of frame that was used in Groundhogs Day as it says Groundhog on the back! Here's some pics.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Very fascinated to hear all about what props you managed to get. Thanks for the photos, they are absolutely awesome!
It's such a shame there's no online shop or at least often updated link to see the props.

Please do keep sharing!