Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 257 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you :pop: hate universal go elsewhere to discuss your ideas for the theme park industry they are trying to do the best they can to make people happy. Whats your idea for a ride people who dont agree with you get hit by a train and end up in Hell.

Um I LOVE Universal. :meditate: My comment about Universal not knowing what they are doing was sarcasm :meditate:.

And I am very calm. :meditate:

"I trust Universal to do their job"

Last edited:
truly sorry. I will edit out all my post to show that was not intended. I just got upset when I read 10 or so post about the wall and then read "I have seen mistakes on site that must be corrected" It came off as if they know the plans and that Universal is messing it all up.

Sorry again if I made anyone upset. :meditate:

Last edited:
truly sorry. I will edit out all my post to show that was not intended. I just got upset when I read 10 or so post about the wall and then read "I have seen mistakes on site that must be corrected" It came off as if they know the plans and that Universal is messing it all up.

Sorry again if I made anyone upset. :meditate:

I understand what you were saying, and in no way do I think you were looking for a fight. Posters who through it down everyones throats that they supposedly know way more than everyone else and have nothing positive to say-ever, can be very frustrating for me sometimes too. I mean for crying out loud they splashed a few drops of paint on concrete in the middle of a construction site and 'poster who I won't name' was already shelling out his/her negative know it all comments. I love these parks and I also have a lot of respect for the work that goes into them, others don't though.

Last edited:
I mean for crying out loud they splashed a few drops of paint on concrete in the middle of a construction site and 'poster who I won't name' was already shelling out his/her negative know it all comments.

It was me you goof ball! There is no need to sugar coat it. And I will continue offering my perspective even when it may turn out to be misguided. At least is keeps the conversation going.

So, onto the next of my boring technique questions... what clever way might they come up to create that moiré silk black mold pattern we can see on the original walls? Hand painting it won't work... so they need a full-proof fast technique that creates natural looking variations.

Reactions: Felipe
Orlando Rocks posted a new waterfront update: http://www.orlandorocks.com/Info.aspx?location=usf&type=ParkAreas&Attraction=london&sub=Construction

ijtistE7r1YFP.jpg

isapfxCt7DJnP.jpg

iWhH3PeoU21dR.jpg

ipBNN0y3V4J24.jpg

It was me you goof ball! There is no need to sugar coat it. And I will continue offering my perspective even when it may turn out to be misguided. At least is keeps the conversation going.

So, onto the next of my boring technique questions... what clever way might they come up to create that moiré silk black mold pattern we can see on the original walls? Hand painting it won't work... so they need a full-proof fast technique that creates natural looking variations.
I do mine pretty quick with a brush a spray bottle of water.

My goodness, that granite looks like the real deal. Looks like a northern post office or court house. Cool to see one of the guys with the spray unit... odd configuration to my eyes. Other observations but I will remain silent lest someone kick me in my happy place. :thumbs:

I do mine pretty quick with a brush a spray bottle of water.

I can see where that would work. Hmmm.

That's awesome, I also hadn't realised how big the wall actually is :happy:

Time for another question: To those who have seen more of the plans than I, or are generally more 'in the know', is Knockturn Alley 'in'? Does anyone know? It would be so good.

Same Teebin, I'd been looking around and there are a few spots where they could squeeze it. Difficult to tell at this stage though, from what I've seen anyway. It wouldn't have to be that big... Having not ever seen much of it aside from B&B's it wouldn't take up much space. This lack of exact form is precisely why it is so difficult to see whether it's in or not though!

Since the wall is now pretty much unmistakably the Embankment (can't remember if its Albert or Victoria), phase II seems like a constant 'pay no attention to the man behind the curtain'… :p

You have to wonder why they haven't made an announcement on this already.:shrug: There's so much discussion and speculation on the internet which all seems incredibly well informed (maybe even leaked?). Not least the photographs of walls and other construction area's which fit right in with a HP theme.

Even an announcement like "We're working on Harry Potter Phase II, it's going to be awesome, more details when we're ready to share them, in 2013.":happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.