Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul9251

Rookie
Jun 25, 2012
Rhode Island
amazing! much appreciated!
You're welcome. :)

I'm pretty sure the Fallon Diagon stuff was NOT shot this evening, but some time over the weekend. I stand by what I said. About 6:30ish Monday evening, that Dragon was spewing fire.
He said they shot footage on Friday.

Here's the Diagon part of the intro. Again sorry for the quality.
[video=youtube;fic95xkSezY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fic95xkSezY[/video]

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
That's Daniel Radcliffe's IMDB record. I think he was asking about Rupert Grint.

Edit: Here's Rupert's post-Potter IMDB record. It's not quite as prolific as Daniel Radcliffe's:

Moonwalkers (filming) - Jonny
2014 Postman Pat: The Movie - Josh (voice)
2013 Super Clyde (TV Movie) - Clyde
2013 CBGB - Cheetah Chrome
2013 Underdogs - Amadeo (English version, voice)
2013 Charlie Countryman - Karl
2012 American Dad! (TV Series) - Liam; Killer Vacation (2012) ... Liam (voice)
2012 Into the White - Gunner Robert Smith
Not to mention Radcliff has starred in multiple Broadway productions as well.

UNIrd

Premium Member
Jul 18, 2008
Absolutely loved the first episode of Fallon at UO. The opening was brilliant and Diagon Alley looks absolutely incredible. It photographs beautifully.

ynnoj

Jul 31, 2010
Newcastle, UK
UO segment from The Tonight Show, straight from NBC. Higher quality!

Enjoy :cheers:

[video=youtube_share;phC_FZ3idhE]http://youtu.be/phC_FZ3idhE[/video]

Love the BTTF theme toward the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: badlactose

MagicRobot

Rookie
Jan 9, 2013
The Ollivanders segment was lame. Its really too bad that all they could come up with was dick jokes. I think some HP related humor would have been better.

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
The Ollivanders segment was lame. Its really too bad that all they could come up with was dick jokes. I think some HP related humor would have been better.
Everything else was great, this fell flat. A one off joke that got stretched into a 2 1/2 minute bit.

Teebin

Legendary Member
Oct 12, 2009
North of the Wall
Everything but the kitchen-sink: Tamron and Natalie of the Today Show just announced that they are off to Orlando this afternoon or tomorrow... mercy.

JungleSkip

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
Everything but the kitchen-sink: Tamron and Natalie of the Today Show just announced that they are off to Orlando this afternoon or tomorrow... mercy.
It's a carpet bombing of marketing, but if Fallon's show last night was any indication, it's all going to be strong. That cold open was fantastic.

Teebin

Legendary Member
Oct 12, 2009
North of the Wall
I thought the Ollivanders piece was great. Total Fallon. I am surprised that WB let that kind of humor fly on this IP... but hey, from the perspective of promotion, it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.