Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after thinking about it a little more it seems like this would be an issue of WB standards. I was thinking Uni must have jumped the gun but remembering all those WB visits, it makes sense - it seems they have a lot more to nitpick at this time around... Understandably, with the money Uni has and the amount they're making, this should be held a little closer under the microscope. I'm sure their people are scrambling now...

Even then, to deconstruct jaws, then build and open a quality land such as diagon in the time they have is insane.

I worked on a website who have be invited to the media preview and Chelsee who there in website name have word that the Diagon Alley openning is July 8th

edit :
And Orlando just confirm it
10330254_10152206676202852_3210292604085818398_n.jpg

Last edited:
july 8th huh? Well at least it isn't on a holiday weekend. So who is going?

Just rescheduled my stay from 6/27 to 7/18. Could have gambled they would let us in during comcast previews but that is a big risk. Probably make a day trip before during softs.

*Spoiler alert*
If YouTube disables embedding click the YouTube logo in the video player.
[video=youtube;GuQSvE560S8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQSvE560S8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Interior hogwarts express window!

Bqa1IHtCAAEbgf1.jpg

from @katychemical

- - - Updated - - -

House Elf Placement!

Bqa1gaQCYAA2WyZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And another shot of Leaky. I'm dying here!

Bqa1w1rCAAE-ODN.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Man, her battery died and she said no more pics for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.