Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really looking great! I had a dream about entering the land last night but it turned out to be a horrific dream, all of Diagon Alley turned out to be just one big picture on a big board

P.S. this discussion about the sale sign is so ridiculous! :lol:

You mean Springfield? :p

Speaking of the temperature inside Gringotts, I'm hoping they keep it cold in the "caverns." It would be a good way to enhance the illusion of being underground.

I'm still disappointed we're not getting an Angus Steak House. :down:

Don't be, they are overpriced tourist traps.

Another great day of photo updates thanks to all who have contributed. Welcome to the boards Stevie and aesome shots with your S5

It's ok. You don't have to believe me. Better yet, I don't care that your telling me I am making things up. :) but I'm glad we have wonderfully nice people like you Nitro to contribute to the boards. Makes it so wonderful. Or do you not believe that either? Did I make that up?

Why is it whenever something is about to open up a ton of "insiders" come out of the wood work, saying nani nani boo boo I've seen it and you haven't :lol:

Where were you 2 months ago? A year ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.