Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my latest info says there could be multiple hero wands. Harry, Dumbledore, and Voldemort would be my (purely speculative) guess.

I already have a normal Harry and Voldemort one, so if they have an interactive Dumbledore/Elder Wand I'd definitely get that one! :smiley:

From my intel, there will only be 3 to start initially, then more will roll out eventually. To start it's Harry, Hermoine, Dumbledore. And yes, they will be $44.95

I think they should stop selling the ones that dont do anything to prevent confusion.

No no no. Bad idea. The resin collectors wands are too popular. I'm not saying the interactive wands won't be nice, but I'd be afraid of a bunch of plastic toys taking the place of these popular collectors items. Their inventory of character wands is excellent...

Plus, haven't we heard the collectors wands will be sold in separate shops as the interactive wands?

Last edited:
No no no. Bad idea. The resin collectors wands are too popular. I'm not saying the interactive wands won't be nice, but I'd be afraid of a bunch of plastic toys taking the place of these popular collectors items. Their inventory of character wands is excellent...

Plus, haven't we heard the collectors wands will be sold in separate shops as the interactive wands?

Are the interactive ones plastic? I was hoping they'd be sort of like the old wands, just ... interactive versions.

Are the interactive ones plastic? I was hoping they'd be sort of like the old wands, just ... interactive versions.

Well the old ones warned to be "not a toy". They're resin and look amazing because of it. But if dropped or hit against something, they will instantly shatter.

^What could they possibly talk about? I think it is just going to be more, "this is the greatest attraction the world has ever seen, feats of daring and bravery incomparable to any human achievement!..." and on and on and on. I think they plug Woodbury into 240 ac for these hype events.

^What could they possibly talk about? I think it is just going to be more, "this is the greatest attraction the world has ever seen, feats of daring and bravery incomparable to any human achievement!..." and on and on and on. I think they plug Woodbury into 240 ac for these hype events.
Well, you're right with that.
I had just hoped that maybe they would reveal a date.

DSCF00231-950x712.jpg

DSCF00382-950x712.jpg

More photos here

Not sure if this has been posted so apologies if it has but here in the UK Sky TV has the following description for one of the shows on TV airing on Sunday 22nd at 5pm:

LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET
Harry Potter/Diagon Alley: Join E! as we welcome the stars on the red carpet for the opening of Universal Orlando Resort's Wizarding World or Harry Potter - Diagon Alley.

It's on E! which I assume you guys in the States get also!

Status
Not open for further replies.