Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing! much appreciated!
You're welcome. :)

I'm pretty sure the Fallon Diagon stuff was NOT shot this evening, but some time over the weekend. I stand by what I said. About 6:30ish Monday evening, that Dragon was spewing fire.

He said they shot footage on Friday.

Here's the Diagon part of the intro. Again sorry for the quality.
[video=youtube;fic95xkSezY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fic95xkSezY[/video]

That's Daniel Radcliffe's IMDB record. I think he was asking about Rupert Grint.

Edit: Here's Rupert's post-Potter IMDB record. It's not quite as prolific as Daniel Radcliffe's:

Moonwalkers (filming) - Jonny
2014 Postman Pat: The Movie - Josh (voice)
2013 Super Clyde (TV Movie) - Clyde
2013 CBGB - Cheetah Chrome
2013 Underdogs - Amadeo (English version, voice)
2013 Charlie Countryman - Karl
2012 American Dad! (TV Series) - Liam; Killer Vacation (2012) ... Liam (voice)
2012 Into the White - Gunner Robert Smith
Not to mention Radcliff has starred in multiple Broadway productions as well.

Absolutely loved the first episode of Fallon at UO. The opening was brilliant and Diagon Alley looks absolutely incredible. It photographs beautifully.

UO segment from The Tonight Show, straight from NBC. Higher quality!

Enjoy :cheers:

[video=youtube_share;phC_FZ3idhE]http://youtu.be/phC_FZ3idhE[/video]

Love the BTTF theme toward the end.

Last edited:
The Ollivanders segment was lame. Its really too bad that all they could come up with was dick jokes. I think some HP related humor would have been better.

Everything but the kitchen-sink: Tamron and Natalie of the Today Show just announced that they are off to Orlando this afternoon or tomorrow... mercy.

It's a carpet bombing of marketing, but if Fallon's show last night was any indication, it's all going to be strong. That cold open was fantastic.

I thought the Ollivanders piece was great. Total Fallon. I am surprised that WB let that kind of humor fly on this IP... but hey, from the perspective of promotion, it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.