Wizarding world Proposal | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding world Proposal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 28, 2011
Hi i am new around here, I am going to be traveling to Orlando from July 29th to august 3rd. I plan on proposing to my girlfriend at the Wizarding world of Harry Potter (this will be my second time going and her first). I was wondering if anyone could help me come up with ideas. I want it to be very special and something she won't forget.

If you call Guest Services they are VERY good at setting stuff like this up! If you call them, you probably won't regret it!

Their Number: 407-224-4233, choose option 2

as long as it isn't going to be in front of a huge crowd i'm up for anything. Just because i am really shy and quite

- - - Updated - - -

and of course

I would talk to them about having some of the Wizards maybe from her favorite house come out and then you and them casting a spell on her. They she's asked to cast the same spell or something along the lines and have the ring around the wand.

I think a great spot would be in the DC queue right above the frog choir area, that space has an amazing view of the castle and usually isn't very crowded, but... if you could somehow talk them into setting something up in Ollivanders now that would be amazing!

I think a great spot would be in the DC queue right above the frog choir area, that space has an amazing view of the castle and usually isn't very crowded, but... if you could somehow talk them into setting something up in Ollivanders now that would be amazing!

that would be a very nice spot when they are not performing when it starting to get dark would be perfect! Yeah If i could get it rigged for her to be chosen would also be perfect.

oh above lol yeah now that i think about it that would also be great, there are so many amazing spots to do ask her its hard to choose one!

Last edited:
Ollivanders has been done before already, so try and do something original to be different.

Maybe have a replica of the ring in one of the storefront windows, maybe hanging on a necklace around Hermione's Yule Ball dress, while you guys stand and take pics in front of that window, an employee dressed up as a wizard walks by and you ask a question to them regarding the ring in the window. The wizard gives a spiel(that you right) that is the magical love ring made to bring the love and souls of 2 people together, blah blah..you can elaborate on that, after the spiel the wizard takes out a wand, casts a spell and the ring "magically" shows up in your hand, tells you that you are worthy of that ring and at the moment you do the proposal.

Granted it won't be in front of a crowd completely trained on you as in Ollivanders and there may be people walking by that will stop and see, but you won't be announcing it to the world to stare if you don't want that.