Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wonder Woman 1984 (DCEU)

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Warner Brothers Pictures has confirmed officially that the worldwide hit of Wonder Woman would be recieving a sequel, with an official release date now set.

Wonder Woman 2 will be released officially on December 13th, 2019.

It's been mentioned in multiple rumors and interviews that the sequel will take place at the tail end of the Cold War, with Chris Pine returning alongside Gal Gadot.

Warner Brothers Pictures has confirmed officially that the worldwide hit of Wonder Woman would be recieving a sequel, with an official release date now set.

Wonder Woman 2 will be released officially on December 13th, 2019.

It's been mentioned in multiple rumors and interviews that the sequel will take place at the tail end of the Cold War, with Chris Pine returning alongside Gal Gadot.

Uh......what? Did I miss something while watching the movie?

My two young daughters are obsessed with Wonder Woman. Only trouble is D.C. can't market merch 1/10th what Marvel can, so they've gotten so little money capitalizing on us. They'll be thrilled to watch it though.

Probably a smart move. The Joker comes out the month before and Episode 9 the month after which would definitely eat into some of the profits. Plus Marvel just dropped its May 2020 film from their slate (most likely it was GotG3).

Well this looks awesome, very epic and colorful, Gal Gadot embodies Wonder Woman so perfectly and I’m happy to see this franchise grow

Who would've thought Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and Aquaman would be the most successful to anchor the next phase on the DC Universe?
Ehhh, don’t get too high on Harley just yet. I have a feeling Birds of Prey is gonna flop hard. Then again, Suicide Squad sucked and it brought in a ton of money so who knows.

Ehhh, don’t get too high on Harley just yet. I have a feeling Birds of Prey is gonna flop hard. Then again, Suicide Squad sucked and it brought in a ton of money so who knows.
Don’t underestimate how beloved Harley Quinn is, and Margot Robbie as well. Think about how prolific HQ costumes were after Suicide Squad, she was the main draw of that movie and I think a lot of ppl, myself included are looking forward to Birds of Prey

Birds of Prey is supposed to be pretty low budget from what I’ve read too. I think it’s got a great chance of doing awesome

I was just speaking in terms that their lower level heroes are leading the charge, not Superman or Batman (yet).

I was just speaking in terms that their lower level heroes are leading the charge, not Superman or Batman (yet).
The same situation is sort of going on at Marvel a bit right now for the current phase. Albeit that’s bc they’ve already run through a lot of the top tier in the Infinity Saga.

They now have the X-Men to pull out of their back pockets though as the new big guns, eventually though.