Wreck It Ralph II (2018) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Wreck It Ralph II (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm guessing some cute vignettes (pancake ... milkshake made me laugh until it went on 10 seconds too long) buried in a mass of obnoxious product placement and an overly convoluted plot.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
What I see, I do have some concern, but at the same time, intrigue.

I don't think it looks as bad as Emoji movie, but I won't deny that I think this is going to get Cocoed (when people compared it to Book of Life, before the film even came out).

I want to see more, but I'm more excited for this than I am of Incredibles 2 as far as this point.
Only a small % of the GP compared it to The Book of Life. The Book of Life only made $99M Worldwide compared to Coco's $750M WW. There wasn't even enough people that saw the movie for too many comparisons to be made.

As did I. I thought it was really true to how the original movie felt. Unfortunately, The Emoji Movie has really tainted how people view films like this, I think. Maybe Sausage Party a bit too.
I wouldn't put Sausage Party on the same level as Emoji. The latter is a corporate cash grab where the former is trying to do its own thing (even if it was a giant letdown)

I actually really liked the first movie and really enjoyed this trailer. Maybe I’m biased because I didn’t see emoji movie or sausage party but then again I have a great sense of humor and can find humor in most anything.

I found the very last part of the trailer a little bit too dark for me to find it funny, I was just left feeling remorseful for the bunny. I absolutely cannot stand seeing cute things suffering.

But ey, that's just me.

Every Internet Direct Reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet I could find so far:
  • Cisco
  • Sina Corp
  • AlloCiné
  • IMDb
  • TripAdvisor
  • Youtube Red
  • eBay
  • National Geographic
It's cool how they have international websites rather than confining it to American ones.

Last edited:
I know it's a teaser, but I wonder where Fix It Felix Jr. and Sergeant Calhoun are at this point? Are they not aware Ralph and Vannelope just went through the internet? Or maybe they have other plans?

I know it's a teaser, but I wonder where Fix It Felix Jr. and Sergeant Calhoun are at this point? Are they not aware Ralph and Vannelope just went through the internet? Or maybe they have other plans?
I've a feeling that's going to be sort of what the movie is about in a way. Ralph and Vannelope go be going into the internet simply to save Felix, who accidentally got sucked in. Or something along those lines.

I've a feeling that's going to be sort of what the movie is about in a way. Ralph and Vannelope go be going into the internet simply to save Felix, who accidentally got sucked in. Or something along those lines.

Not exactly, the plot is Ralph and Vannelope heading into the internet to find a replacement part to fix Sugar Rush.

As for my thoughts on the trailer...ehh. This has a danger of going into a slew of references and ads because there's not much else story-wise. I will admit the joke at the end got a little laugh out of me, but that's a very "Your mileage may very" kind of joke.

what the trailer is great and it shows that Disney can still scar little kids when needed

Also if they make this about the seven deadly sins that would be amazing.

Right now, I'm way more excited about this than I am Incredibles 2, because it doesn't look like a rehash of the first.

Also, I really liked Sausage Party.

I remind myself to how I thought WiR wasn't looking good from it's trailers, but then it was surprisingly funny and endearing.

This, is where I stand towards the film. I think I am wanting to wait to see the film on open eyes, and while I will watch the trailers, I am not going to make it hinder my feelings towards a film, before it even comes out.

The Princess scene looked great though, as I love that kind of meta-humor when it comes to that aspect.

Reactions: jtsalien