Wreck-It Ralph Land Idea | Inside Universal Forums

Wreck-It Ralph Land Idea

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 23, 2012
Wreck-It Ralph Land

Disney%27s_Hollywood_Studios_Land.png

The New Land for Disney's Hollywood Studios. Lights, Motor, Action! Extreme Stunt Show, Studio Backlot Tour and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure will be close and demolish to make way for a new Land.

This Land will split in 4 Area: Game Central Station, Sugar Rush, Fix-It Felix, Jr. and Hero's Duty.

Game Central Station

833048_9.jpg

A Enclosed area and central hub of Wreck-It Ralph Land.contains a door to enter Sugar Rush. Also contains Restrooms. Also All doors with LED Screen, so you can see all the Worlds of Videogames (Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog, Q*Bert, etc. One of the Door gets an "Out of Order" sign is Centipede)

* Litwak's Arcade Facade.

When you walk in Streets of America, You enter Game Central Station through Litwak's Arcade Facade

* Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz Meet n' Greet

A Meet n' Greet where you can take pictures with Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz.

* Game Central Station Kiosk

A Kiosk where sells Wreck-It Ralph mercahndise.

SUGAR RUSH

Wreck-it-ralph_00011507.jpg

An Area based on "Sugar Rush" World. Contains Lollipop Trees, Animatronics Laffy Taffies and Nerds. SweeTarts rocks, also will contains in this area. Also, Contains Candy Bridge, where you can enter to Hero's Duty or Fix-It Felix, Jr.

* SUGAR RUSH RACERS

A Duplicate version Radiator Springs Racers, but with Sugar Rush theme.

7403401834_1d19c4d5b1.jpg

* Vanellope's Sugary Treat

A Stand where sells Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Candy Apple, Coke Products and Special Drink, Vanellope's Butter-Ade (A version of Le Bou's Brew)

FIX-IT FELIX, JR.

Wreck-it-ralph-apartment-building.jpg

A Mini Area, located next to Pixar Place. Contains a Broken Wall, so you can enter to Pixar Place. The Empty Building next to Toy Story Mania will become into a New Attraction, Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue.

* Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue

A 3D Motion Simulator ride with Infitec 3D Screen.

There are seats similar to Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (formerly Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast). For Small Childrens, Expectant mothers, people with motion sickness, heart problems, back or neck problems will be seating in a Special Non-Motion Seats.

JimmyNeutron.jpg

The Empty Building (Future Home of Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue) will be bigger that Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem bullding. The Empty Building will be 189 m., while Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem building will be 161 m.

Distance.png

The Empty Bulding will be painted into Niceland's Penthouse. While Wreck-It Ralph's House will be added in the Outdoor Queue. Inside of Empty Building will be added Pre-Show room and Main Show room.

This Attraction is set between Wreck-It Ralph and Wreck-It Ralph 2

The ride is like mixing The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera and Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem with Shrek 4D.

Plot:
King Candy/Turbo's ghost has kidnapped Vanellope von Schweetz, and Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix, Jr. and Sergeant Calhoun with the help of Disney Parks Guests must travel to Game Central Station, Fix-It Felix, Jr. game, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush, chase the ghost of King Candy/Turbo and rescue Vanellope.

Note: Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue will also open at Disneyland Park, replace Captain EO and Starcade. Wile in Epcot, Captain EO will be replace by a Revival film of Disney's California Adventure and Non-3D film, Golden Dreams.

Hero's Duty

A Mini-Area based on "Hero's Duty" World. contains Animatronics Cy-Bugs.

* Hero's Duty: Cy-Bugs Shooter

A Clone of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, but with Hero's Duty theme.

Last edited:
I would be totally okay with this. I'd actually prefer it, as it would be something original to DHS and still creating a themed land, rather than cloning existing rides, restaurants, etc. I do agree with TSMM there, Hero's Duty probably wouldn't work as a shooting game (even though it would be a PERFECT fit). Hero's Duty has a lot of potential though.

I would be totally okay with this. I'd actually prefer it, as it would be something original to DHS and still creating a themed land, rather than cloning existing rides, restaurants, etc. I do agree with TSMM there, Hero's Duty probably wouldn't work as a shooting game (even though it would be a PERFECT fit). Hero's Duty has a lot of potential though.

Agreed love the idea and thought the Radiator springs clone as Sugar Rush was a great idea

* Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue

A 3D Motion Simulator ride with Infitec 3D Screen.

There are seats similar to Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (formerly Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast). For Small Childrens, Expectant mothers, people with motion sickness, heart problems, back or neck problems will be seating in a Special Non-Motion Seats.

The Empty Building (Future Home of Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue) will be bigger that Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem bullding. The Empty Building will be 189 m., while Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem building will be 161 m.

Distance.png

The Empty Bulding will be painted into Niceland's Penthouse. While Wreck-It Ralph's House will be added in the Outdoor Queue. Inside of Empty Building will be added Pre-Show room and Main Show room.

This Attraction is set between Wreck-It Ralph and Wreck-It Ralph 2

The ride is like mixing The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera and Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem with Shrek 4D.

Plot:
King Candy/Turbo's ghost has kidnapped Vanellope von Schweetz, and Wreck-It Ralph, Fix-It Felix, Jr. and Sergeant Calhoun with the help of Disney Parks Guests must travel to Game Central Station, Fix-It Felix, Jr. game, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush, chase the ghost of King Candy/Turbo and rescue Vanellope.

Note: Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue will also open at Disneyland Park, replace Captain EO and Starcade. Wile in Epcot, Captain EO will be replaced by a revival film of Disney's California Adventure's non-3D film, Golden Dreams.[QUOTE/

It's funny how this attraction's plot is mixed with Shrek 4-D where Vanellope is kidnapped by King Candy's ghost.:lol:

Last edited:
Better then Cars, but I don't think Wreck it Ralph deserves an entire land to itself yet, wouldn't mind a ride such as just the sugar rush racers. Nice idea though.

I don't know, I loved the movie, but Wreck-It Ralph just isn't a big enough movie to have its own area in a theme park. Maybe just have the Sugar Rush ride and/or the Arcade Rescue, not a whole area.

Another thing that would be cool is that instead of bridges to each themed section of the Wreck-It Ralph land, there would be tubular tunnels with speeding lights running across them to simulate"Game Jumping" so that if you were in the Sugar Rush area, you wouldn't be able to see the Hero's Duty area.

Wow, thats a great idea. I'd love that, but I am not sure whether Wreck it Ralph is ready for its own land.
I love the Sugar Rush racers idea.

Nice ideas but wreck it ralph isn't deserving of its own land but I'll take the sugar rush racers any day of the week over a radiator springs clone because i want carsland to be original to dca and I'm sick of clones.