Xbox Live Gamertags | Inside Universal Forums

Xbox Live Gamertags

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 20, 2008
Spring Hill, Florida
I don't even know if anybody else has Xbox Live, but if you do post your gamertag and send a friend request to me. Maybe we can get a few people together on a game to play.

Orlando United UsernameXBL Gamertag
biomegaceubiomegaceu
YETI PINTRADERHawkeye K04
RocknGuitarGuitarattict
Dr. Emmett Brownperogiman7
d a n n yIh8theislanders
SaneSniper217SaneSniper217
BigAl_PTColonelKPT
kirby_is_kyaanBlackfox707
The Patchmanpatchman23
ghostrider455ghost455
DrewDTRAIN2824
UniversalManiaciStEeLy x cFc
TheDecemberistsTheDecemberists
redfoxagentDirectorMatt
KingRoyaltyiTz KinG of WaR
wdwbigedxRMRx Big Ed
samuraibluesamuraiblue
hatetoflyKNOT9
jmaffjohnnymaff93
rooney08joshrooney08 josh
Mr MudfishFestiveKrill
JokerMan0925 JokerMan0925
batsmouthWinterstorms88
Rock'nRollerRocknRoller04
The_BledSomaticLegion
Tbad556Penguins cTc

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Confirmation on Saturday and got $750 from family members so I'll be buying a 360 in 2-3 weeks. I'm starting off with only COD4 until Guitar Hero: Aerosmith comes out and then nothing till NHL 09. My live is most likely ih8theislanders but I'm not positive yet.

Thanks to danny, there will soon be more 360 players than PS3 players that post here. However, it will be tied again if I manage to convince my parents to let me get a PS3, Rock Band, and (this will take extra convincing, because it will be an extra game PLUS it's rated M) COD4

We should have an OU clan for COD 4 :thumbs:

You're just mocking me for trying to get a PS3. :'(

Of course, it won't be a problem if both systems are covered, or if I can't convince my parents to let me get COD4.... of course, this assumes that I'm lucky enough to get a PS3 and Rock Band on my birthday (this Monday-Memorial Day)

I figured. We can at least pretend to be one big multisystem clan, tough. How would you create a clan? Would you be able to actually make one in-game? Or would you just say 'I'm a member of the OU clan, you can join too.... somehow....'?

Also, why do you need $750 from the family for the 360? Which model and games will you be getting? I could get the more expensive PS3 (at $500), Rock Band, ($180) and even COD4 ($60 for the Game of the Year Edition-get it danny, it's got a few maps previously available only on download for free), and still have $10 for.... a celebratory meal or cheap toy? :lol:

I don't need $750 but that's what I got in total. I'm buying a 20gig 360, the plug n play charger, wireless adapter, and wireless controller which all adds up to $590. My dad is getting me CoD 4, GH Aerosmith, NHL 09, and Rainbow Six: Vegas. He decided to get me rainbow six because he's giving GH A on my birthday (July 16th)