Xbox Live Gamertags | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Xbox Live Gamertags

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone got the cojones (or the game) to take me on in NHL 08? 100% ass-kicking guaranteed.

I'm getting my 360 set up next weekend (most likely) and I will be borrowing it from my friend, I played on PS2 my whole life so don't think I suck if I don't do too good. My dad finds no sense on having this on PS2 and 360 but I'm getting 09 for sure.

My friend couldn't come over today but might tomorrow so I'll play you either tommorow or next week. I'll play you one-on-one in CoD 4 tomorrow regardless. BTW what's your gamertag? I'll add you all either later or tomorrow. My gamertag is Ih8theislanders

(this will take extra convincing, because it will be an extra game PLUS it's rated M) COD4

Do you parents care about whats in the game or if it has an M raing they automatically say no. I mean I don't really have a problem with this sort of thing because y parent don't care if I play M rated games, but you should try to convnce them thats its not really that bad. I mean it depends what they don't like in M rated games. I mean there is some strong language and some blood( not excesive or anything).

Do you parents care about whats in the game or if it has an M raing they automatically say no. I mean I don't really have a problem with this sort of thing because y parent don't care if I play M rated games, but you should try to convnce them thats its not really that bad. I mean it depends what they don't like in M rated games. I mean there is some strong language and some blood( not excesive or anything).

Sorry for taking this long to respond, but I have since had COD4 for many months. They didn't actually get it, my grandma got it for me, but they let me keep it. Unfortunately, for them it is more of a 'if it's M, NO' sort of thing. When I first got COD4, they said 'we will see', and they did see by having to get (insert random object here) in the same room the PS3 is in and seeing what goes on in the game. Unfortunately, the next M game on my to-buy list is BioShock, which would be very hard to convince them to let me get. Anyway, back to the scheduled XBOX Live gamertag thread. :thumbs:

Well, my grandparents came down for the weekend, got me an early holiday gift (in the form of Resistance 2), but better yet, my brother got a combination early holiday/birthday gift with a 360 and Halo 3! :happy: While our parents aren't letting us play anything until I finish up school before Thanksgiving Break (which means we have to wait to set it up and play it until Tuesday afternoon) and we still need to get the adapter in order to connect to our wireless network, we're otherwise good to go (including a 1-year Live subscription)! I'll be sure to give the gamertag that my brother and I will be sharing (but it's his system, so we might not agree on what exactly the gamertag is... and thanks for the suggestion, Rockn :thumbs: ). So, assuming we do get the adapter, anybody up for helping the two of us out in co-op? :wave:

Well, my grandparents came down for the weekend, got me an early holiday gift (in the form of Resistance 2), but better yet, my brother got a combination early holiday/birthday gift with a 360 and Halo 3! :happy: While our parents aren't letting us play anything until I finish up school before Thanksgiving Break (which means we have to wait to set it up and play it until Tuesday afternoon) and we still need to get the adapter in order to connect to our wireless network, we're otherwise good to go (including a 1-year Live subscription)! I'll be sure to give the gamertag that my brother and I will be sharing (but it's his system, so we might not agree on what exactly the gamertag is... and thanks for the suggestion, Rockn :thumbs: ). So, assuming we do get the adapter, anybody up for helping the two of us out in co-op? :wave:

HECK YES SON!!!! I'm in for Tuesday night Kirby, I just have to get home from practice, and eat first (so around like 8 I'll be on).

My gamertag is:
perogiman7

Nice, I'll try to convince my brother to

A. Get the wireless adapter
B. Wait to play even longer, and
C. Set up the account first, add you, then start playing.

We'll begin on Medium, and perhaps later after getting used to how the game plays and getting better at it, tackle Hard and maybe *gasp* Legendary. We might have a couple of my brother's friends, so there will be a lot of headset switching involved between the two of us. Speaking of which, can you have multiple headsets for the 360 on the same system, so that when we're online my brother and I can each talk, and would there be some way to distinguish us? Now, if only all you 360 owners can get a PS3 with Resistance 2 so we can do some 8-player co-op as well... :lol:

Also, what's your AIM SN Ryan? That might make life easier for actually timing everything, or at the very least we can talk on Skype and my brother can use the headset.

Nice, I'll try to convince my brother to

A. Get the wireless adapter
B. Wait to play even longer, and
C. Set up the account first, add you, then start playing.

We'll begin on Medium, and perhaps later after getting used to how the game plays and getting better at it, tackle Hard and maybe *gasp* Legendary. We might have a couple of my brother's friends, so there will be a lot of headset switching involved between the two of us. Speaking of which, can you have multiple headsets for the 360 on the same system, so that when we're online my brother and I can each talk, and would there be some way to distinguish us? Now, if only all you 360 owners can get a PS3 with Resistance 2 so we can do some 8-player co-op as well... :lol:

Also, what's your AIM SN Ryan? That might make life easier for actually timing everything, or at the very least we can talk on Skype and my brother can use the headset.

Don't get the wireless adapter if you can do without it. Wired is a much better connection, which makes for much faster and less laggier gameplay.

You can't have multiple headsets on the same system, unfortunately, I've tired it with my brother.

My AIM SN is the same as my gamertag:
perogiman7

I just got rid of Skype, so there'll be no Skype'ing for a while lol.

Hmmm... If I have a wireless connection, would I have a wired one as well? I tried using a LAN cord for my PS3 to solve the problem of not always being able to connect, but the PS3 wouldn't find anything.

Double posting time.... and no, the gamertag and internet isn't set up yet.

Let me get this straight-a modem connection would be plugging directly into a wireless adapter (like the one that gives us the wireless connection)? Because my adapter is at the other side of the house and my dad gets kinda paranoid with touching it, worrying that we'll cause some irreversable problem or at least some money going down the drain by having to get a tech guy to fix it, and it doesn't help that he doesn't like video games, either. So I'm pretty much stuck with the adapter..... Here's hoping that it works better than trying to get my PS3 to connect properly to our network. :cross:

Oh, and my brother thought of some gamertags on the condition I set that it wasn't horrible like some of the username ideas, and I think he's come up with some decent ideas. The gamertag will most likely be either Blackfox707 or Goldenfox707, and if we're lucky the internet will be all set up on Friday. My brother will also be out of town (in ORLANDO while staying at the All-Star Sports for a sports competition where he gets 'VIP' tickets to MVMCP too! :mad:) starting tomorrow and gave me his, er, blessing? :lol: to use his 360, so we might be able to set up something on Halo 3 over the weekend. :thumbs:

Well, I just finished setting up. The gamertag my brother and I are sharing is....

Blackfox707

:happy: Our avatar will probably look pretty messed up if we wanted to accurately combine both our features. :lol: