Xbox Live Gamertags | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Xbox Live Gamertags

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
?

I'm just saying how my brother noticed that you were constantly trying to get him to play a game we don't have....

And BTW, I didn't understand anything you or any of your friends said yesterday. :lol:

?

I'm just saying how my brother noticed that you were constantly trying to get him to play a game we don't have....

And BTW, I didn't understand anything you or any of your friends said yesterday. :lol:

I invited you to party, but the only option was "invite to party and game" so it would include the option to play NHL, but you don't have to.

hit me up on xbox live, gamer tag is patchman23

I have COD4, the Orange Box, my friend lent me gears 1 and 2

You have a PS3 also? Sweet!
My PSN name is:
kmorri

Unfortunately, my PS3 connects erratically at best, but if I'm on, I'm up for some LittleBigPlanet or Resistance... preferably LBP. :wave:

Gotcha. :thumbs:

And I saw your facebook status. As I commented there, would you kindly tell me when you get to that point in the story? We could play some golf.... you, me, and Atlas.