Xbox Live Gamertags | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Xbox Live Gamertags

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotcha. :thumbs:

And I saw your facebook status. As I commented there, would you kindly tell me when you get to that point in the story? We could play some golf.... you, me, and Atlas.

Bioshock looks great on the ps3, I want to get it when I get a ps3 next year. So I will have both. I think it looks better on the ps3.

I watched my friend play some golf with atlas, and would you kindly is the coolest *insert part of ride name at universal studios here* ever.

I got my 360 back from repair and haven't put down Fallout really. I fell back in love. Within the 2 days of having it back I've probably logged 6 hours on that game which is quite a bit for me.

Guess who's back, back again! :)

My gamertag is AI Hangman.

I religously play Gears 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead, The Orange Box, Halo 3, Fallout 3, Call of Duty 4, and WaW, and Castle Crashers. Best Arcade game ever. Hit me up mbraaa.

And jake what is your tag?

Your wrong, the best mummy...stupid...:lol:

I worked getting my consoles perfectly. First I got my wii, then waited for a 360 price cut and got that, then I am waiting on a ps3 price cut.

I should be on time for kh3 and killzone 2

If you want to be on time for Killzone 2, you have a month. :lol:

That game looks pretty good, especially in the graphics department. And as far as KH3..... anytime Square, anytime.

And I still don't understand the whole mummy thing. :look:

While playing COD5 on LIVE, I did some serious pwning. First time, I was first place, second time third, third time second. It is quite the awesome feeling to unleash the dogs... and I was able to use the "my dogs are HUNGRY!" stuff from the Dark Knight in a way that makes sense in real life (sorta) for the first time. :lol:

Jake, you just reminded me: I got the idea of using a modem we just got and plugging it into the PS3 and 360 (alternating between whichever one is being used), and it works near-perfectly. Why do I say near-perfectly? Well, it's one or the other: our router that provides the wireless internet for all the computers, or a single system. So basically, we have to play when nobody needs to get on for something... but I've been loving how it took less than five minutes to download the software for HOME, which was 77 MB... I'm not used to it being so blazing fast, so it was amazing. So if you have a wireless router in your house, Jake, be careful... we have to turn one off in order for the other to work, but the wired connection will get you quickfast download speeds.

And I'm not at good at COD as I thought. All I played yesterday was Team Deathmatch, and when I went onto Free-For-All, I spent the first half of the game without a single kill. :lol:

New gamertag for me.... drewfoshooo.

I play Rock Band 2, Gears of War 2, NHL 09, Madden NFL 09, Guitar Hero Metallica and World Tour.

^ gamertag ^

I play halo 3 but please don't ask me to play that nonsense called "MLG"

I ussually only accept friend requests from people I actually know, so make sure to tell me how you know me.

A few years ago, before my brother got his 360, I had just gotten a laptop (which I am still using) with the then brand-spanking new Vista OS. To celebrate, I decided to get the Halo 2 PC game that had just come out (not my most genius idea, in retrospect). As it was installing, I decided to make a LIVE account in order to play online and take advantage of the 1 free month of Gold. However, once I made the account I went in and tried playing... to no avail, for my computer couldn't run it. :doh::doh::doh: I let the account rot for a bit. Then, my brother and I were playing Halo 3 (eerie coincidence) and just beat the campaign together on Legendary, when he suggested I recover my gamertag so I can get some Achievements... which I did. Since he's Gold, I see no reason to upgrade from Silver unless I find at least three GREAT online multiplayer games to play on the 360 (Modern Warfare 2 is #1)... but we can still chat and such. My gamertag is kirbyiskyaan (I know, what a shocker)