Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

On my last trip I ate at both Hard Rock and Margartiaville. The time before that I ate at Margaritaville and I thought it was amazing. Well that wasn't the case this past time. Hard Rock on the other hand really impressed me. I had the best French Dip and the drink I ordered was very strong.:happy:

Last edited:
I tried going to Pat O' Briens twice, once, they sad the Piano Bar was only open for twenty minutes, so we had to eat in 90 degree weather, no thanks, next time we found out it doesen't open untill 6:00. I really wanted to try it.

I've only been to two Citywalk restaurants: NBA City and HRC. My fav is Hard Rock, probably because I am collecting Hard Rock Cafe shirts from around the world. It helps my collection that there are four in FL: Key West (which I have but is starting to get small), Hollywood (has nothing to do with Hollywood CA), Miami, and Orlando.

The milkshakes in NBA City were awesome, though, when I went (this is from a several-year old memory).

You bite your tongues. You only say this because you can't enjoy Landshark Lager. :lol:

The funny thing about Margartiaville is that I tried the most top shelf margarita they had on the menu and was severly disapointed with it. :rolleyes: I think it's that nasty tequilla they use which is Margartiaville brand. Even some Grand Marnier in my margartia couldn't do it justice. It was the biggest waste of $9 ever.

Bubba Gump's for me, that barbeque sandwich I had one night after an early HHN night was awesome. Nascar Cafe used to be pretty good too, haven't been there since they remodeled it yet.

Margaritaville is my most consistent fav I'd say, love the cheeseburgers and how can you go wrong with an erupting volcano of Margaritas? I like Hard Rock and was pleasantly surprised with NBA cafe. My 6 year old loves cars so we tried out the new NASCAR cafe and I just didn't get it. It used to be kind of corny, but good for families and NASCAR fans with the racing cars upstairs, all the games, laid back atmosphere. Now though they are trying to make it a more "upscale" NASCAR cafe, which just doesn't really fit together if ya know what I'm saying. The menu was really limited and expensive, the decor was nice but not so exciting, and our service SUCKED big time. I am honestly not a complainer about where or what I eat but I would not go back here in the future! Stick with Jimmy, he'll take care of you.

Last edited:
Margaritaville for me!
Perfect burger & italian margarita does me well.