Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've eaten at Hard Rock, Bubba Gump, and the Burger King/Panda Express/Moe's Southwest grill....

Hard Rock great themes but the food we had was just plain and yuck...

I love Bubba Gump

The time I ate at BK there wasn't great

Panda I love

and Moes isn't bad

Who doesnt love Margarittaville? How can u go wrong wth nachos and burgers and good frozen drinks? Its definitely a place I wouldnt miss when staying at UO. BUT I have to say youre all missing out on good food at Pastamore. It doesnt look like much but its a nice enough place, and the service staff is very nice there every time I go. the food is very reasonably priced too. I love the chicken Parm there and they also have good lasagna an meatballs. the pizza is meh but I go for the chicken parm and the sangrias. Usually its my dinner and a movie place when Im there. cant beat the prices...and the food really is good...I would compare it with olive garden if anything but I think pastamore is better.

Who doesnt love Margarittaville? How can u go wrong wth nachos and burgers and good frozen drinks? Its definitely a place I wouldnt miss when staying at UO. BUT I have to say youre all missing out on good food at Pastamore. It doesnt look like much but its a nice enough place, and the service staff is very nice there every time I go. the food is very reasonably priced too. I love the chicken Parm there and they also have good lasagna an meatballs. the pizza is meh but I go for the chicken parm and the sangrias. Usually its my dinner and a movie place when Im there. cant beat the prices...and the food really is good...I would compare it with olive garden if anything but I think pastamore is better.

I dont love Margarittaville at all. Average food in my past visits and long wait times mean i usually pick Marleys, Gump, or Pastamore instead.

Yeah I really dislike Pastamore, only went once though. The food was really meh, but to be honest it may just because I live in an Italian neighborhood/family so I'm used to the good stuff on a regular occasion.

Quite often eat at Hard Rock when we're out in Orlando. Delicious.

Ate at Bubba Gump one time for a change and it was meh. Although the server seemed pissed at us because we said it was our first time at Bubba Gump SHRIMP corporation restaurant, then both ordered burgers. :lol:

Ate at BGSC in Daytona and that was delicious.

When we're out in June we've already planned to eat at HR and BGSC.

Ate at Burger King's Whopper Bar a couple of times. It's a Burger King with free refills. What else can you say. Although a guy did walk right next to us, sneeze all over us and our food - I could literally see the vapor droplets flying through the air - apologise and walk on. Food ditched. Ate elsewhere. Still got a stinky head-cold though.

a

Ate at Burger King's Whopper Bar a couple of times. It's a Burger King with free refills. What else can you say. Although a guy did walk right next to us, sneeze all over us and our food - I could literally see the vapor droplets flying through the air - apologise and walk on. Food ditched. Ate elsewhere. Still got a stinky head-cold though.

:ack:

Quite often eat at Hard Rock when we're out in Orlando. Delicious.

Ate at Bubba Gump one time for a change and it was meh. Although the server seemed pissed at us because we said it was our first time at Bubba Gump SHRIMP corporation restaurant, then both ordered burgers. :lol:

Ate at BGSC in Daytona and that was delicious.

When we're out in June we've already planned to eat at HR and BGSC.

That is quite disgusting, but I was impressed with the Whopper bar same price of a burger king in the uk but free refills and you can chose anything on the whooper, sadly this is the only place I've eat at citywalk. Thinking of checking out margar, gump, hard rock. What is Latin Quater and Bob Marley's like, for anyone who has dined there.

That is quite disgusting, but I was impressed with the Whopper bar same price of a burger king in the uk but free refills and you can chose anything on the whooper, sadly this is the only place I've eat at citywalk. Thinking of checking out margar, gump, hard rock. What is Latin Quater and Bob Marley's like, for anyone who has dined there.

Go to Marleys. Just go...

Hard Rock is a good safe choice. I dig the potato skins and desserts. Music selection's good too.

I used to like Margaritaville more, but my tastes in burgers has become pickier, so I only go if my girlfriend wants to.

Pastamore's real hit or miss. When the dishes are good, they're GOOD. Quite like that they use goat cheese. When the dishes aren't good, they're BLAND. The ravioli taste like Chef Boyardee's.

NASCAR I enjoy because they have those looooong stretch seats to lay down on. Food & price is reasonable too.

Bob Marley might be my favorite. Love everything on the menu. It's also amusing to see uncoordinated people try to dance to the live reggae band.

Yeah, pretty much.:bang: If I could have found the guy 3 days later, I'd have visited him in the small hours and stuck a bat up his night-dress. :boxing:

You shove me up his night-dress :lol: Looks like I will be going to Marley's as per Obi's post. Probably give pastamore a miss due to not being a big fan of pasta. Anyone got any pictures of there food at citywalk just for curiosity??

I went to the Latin Quarter for the first time last night and it was really good. The atmosphere is amazing, I really liked the open grill, and the food was really good as well as the top notch service.

Ate at the Churrascaria at the Latin Quarter and was blown away. It was honestly one of the best meals I've ever had. All of the meats were so tender and tasty and the salad bar offered a variety of options. I will definetly be going back the next time I am at Universal.

How's the food at Bob Marley's/Pat O'Briens. Two places I haven't tried yet. We went to eat of O'Briens last time but we would've had to have eaten outside and my dad refused to.

Ate at the Churrascaria at the Latin Quarter and was blown away. It was honestly one of the best meals I've ever had. All of the meats were so tender and tasty and the salad bar offered a variety of options. I will definetly be going back the next time I am at Universal.

Dying to try this. I should make a reservation around my Horror Nights trip.