Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Zoo Boo 2014

Apr 6, 2014
Rushmore Academy
I don't want to sound weird but has anybody ever been to zoo boo at Lowry park? It's become something of a tradition to go with my group of friends and my brothers every October and we have a blast everytime. It's also not as kiddy as it sounds.

Basically every house has one to two actors in it but everything else is a animatronic from scare factory or other vendors. Brings you back to old school haunted houses and some of the AAs they have are surprisingly impressive.

Overall I love this event and I was wondering if anybody else has been before. If not check it out. It's around $20 a ticket (steal) and your kids will love it

I have been a couple of times, fun little event, and they don't gouge you on everything like HHNs and HOS.
They really don't, animatronics are a dying art form in haunts and it's awesome to see them here. Some are incredibly giant and impressive. You can see the hours that where put into them and that's awesome

They really don't, animatronics are a dying art form in haunts and it's awesome to see them here. Some are incredibly giant and impressive. You can see the hours that where put into them and that's awesome

They are still very much alive and well in professional haunts. They are however really ineffective in conga lines.