Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it's not Disney or Universal but here is a shot of the Dragster at Cedar Point last year

CedarPoint001.jpg

Does the ride have a better success record now? I was under the impression that the ride is down a lot for repairs. but now that i am typing this...it might be another coaster that opened up in the past few years that is having this problem...

Ahhhh! My image uploading service of choice closed down (allyoucanupload.webshots.com)! I would like if somebody can recommend a site that doesn't require you to make thumbnails (like imageshack) but you can resize the pic. Thanks in advance!

I just set this as my new desktop background here at work. I took this on my trip this past September in the morning walking into the park.

2007_0915Image0182.jpg

Last edited:
I just set this as my new desktop background here at work. I took this on my trip this past September in the morning walking into the park.

2007_0915Image0182.jpg

I just set that as my background too.

Sometimes the day shots suck as a background - cause it makes the icons tough to see. But this one works out nice. I have never changed my backgrounds so much until this thread was made!