New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I pass by that empty lot by Uni, I always say, "They should build a water park right THERE." There is so much space to work with. I'm so excited that this may come true!

Woah so when does everyone think this will open, I reckon 2013 or 2014 with the WWOHP expansion put back to 2015.
Sounds good to me...providing Universal puts the same amount of theming that they put into all of their other parks...a nice new (cheaper priced) Hotel would also be a nice addition for the crowds when the second Potter phase opens, if they decide to go through with it, which I'm sure they will...
WonderSea Adventure is a great name btw, all the rides could be themed to undersea things like Atlantis, Bermuda Triangle, etc...

I don't think this will be a new Park cause the name is so similar to the lands in IOA and would cause a bit of confusion. Maybe an Island retheme of Marvel. But unless they change the name I doubt that it will be a new park. It just doesn't seem right.

I don't think this will be a new Park cause the name is so similar to the lands in IOA and would cause a bit of confusion. Maybe an Island retheme of Marvel. But unless they change the name I doubt that it will be a new park. It just doesn't seem right.

It wouldn't be really big enough to have a water park in MSHI it would just be really pants IMO. And especially annoying to be chilling out in a pool and then people walk on by to toon lagoon or something. I'd be very surprised if this happens in IOA or Universal Studios. Just wait for the tourists at UOR to ask where typhoon lagoon is or at a disney park where this park is :p

:bang: Please. Don't. Take. Out. Marvel. Universal.

I don't see it being that big of a deal. The name makes too much sense not to go with it. I doubt it would really cause a problem.
I d

I personally don't want this to be a water themed island. We already have plenty of wet rides in IOA. MSHI is really all the thrill rides, lets keep it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.