Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Favorite Restaurants at Citywalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The big volcano is a little scary, lol! Has anyone tried Bubba Gumps? We ate there last time and although as usual with the theme places it was a little overpriced, but surprisingly very good. Plus there's all kinds of Forrest Gump crap on the walls and tables and our server said, "that is all I have to say about that," which made me spit out my beer laughing.

I don't know why, but I am afraid to eat at Margaritaville. :p

Go to Universal. Right now. Go order a cheesburger in paradise. Then tell me how you feel. :lol:

The big volcano is a little scary, lol! Has anyone tried Bubba Gumps? We ate there last time and although as usual with the theme places it was a little overpriced, but surprisingly very good. Plus there's all kinds of Forrest Gump crap on the walls and tables and our server said, "that is all I have to say about that," which made me spit out my beer laughing.

Bubba Gumps is good, but it's no Margaritaville or Bob Marley's.

:rotfl: about the beer. :lol:

I had a Cheeseburger In Paradise tonight. ;) They are my favorite burgers anywhere. Lots of onions make it even better.

Beware of the Lava Nachos. They are too huge to finish even for a group of four. If you actually can cram them down, you'll never be able to finish your entree. They are really good. Got some left overs in the kitchen. :)

I had a Cheeseburger In Paradise tonight. ;) They are my favorite burgers anywhere. Lots of onions make it even better.

Beware of the Lava Nachos. They are too huge to finish even for a group of four. If you actually can cram them down, you'll never be able to finish your entree. They are really good. Got some left overs in the kitchen. :)

Thanks... now I am starving. :doh: :yum:

We should make this into a poll, but I already know who would win:lol: ........ but I would be interested to see who would come in second...

Seriously, Margaritaville? The place is ok, yeah, but I find even the Burger to be overrated. Yep. You heard that right.

Hard Rock Cafe's burger is better. Legendary Burger for the freakin' win. The atmosphere there is better. Only place where you can get some kick-ass found and listen to Everlong by the Foo Fighters blare over the speakers. It's badass.

I even go to one here in NY as much as possible to give me a feeling kind of like that I'm in Florida. I love it.

I've never eaten is Margaritaville. I love the Hard Rock down there too. Pastamore is pretty horrible Italian food though. We were gonna eat in Pat O' Briens but we didn't because inside seating closes at 7 :doh:. My dad hates heat, he refuses to eat outsdide when there's an option for the inside. Even in NY where it's not as bad. So I didn't eat there. Never tried Marley's, and I don't go to the Bubba Gump because there is one here.

I've been to most of the resturants and have to say that it is a close call for me. I like Magaritavillie, Bubba Gump, NBA City, and Hard Rock. The other ones are just average. Haven't tried NASCAR Sports Grille (Is it any different from NASCAR Cafe?) Pastamore deserves to exit stage left (the italian resturant in Universal is better than Pastamore!:lol:) All the others I haven't tried yet, but I would love to see Universal close down one of their major resturants, (like they did with Motown Cafe) and put in a good replacement. I would like to see Pastamore close because the italian food is average. Definatley a C-.

My rankings...

Food Quality:

1. Emeril's
2. Margaritaville
3. Latin Quarter
4. Nascar
5. Bob Marley's
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. Bubba Gump's
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. NBA City
10. Pastamore

Themeing/Atmosphere:
1. Margaritaville
2. Latin Quarter
3. Bob Marley's
4. Nascar
5. Bubba Gump's
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. NBA City
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. Emeril's
10. Pastamore

My overall favorites
1. Bob Marley's
2. Margaritaville
3. Bubba Gump's
4. Nascar Sports Grille
5. Latin Quarter
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. Emeril's
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. NBA City
10. Pastamore

My rankings...

Food Quality:

1. Emeril's
2. Margaritaville
3. Latin Quarter
4. Nascar
5. Bob Marley's
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. Bubba Gump's
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. NBA City
10. Pastamore

Themeing/Atmosphere:
1. Margaritaville
2. Latin Quarter
3. Bob Marley's
4. Nascar
5. Bubba Gump's
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. NBA City
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. Emeril's
10. Pastamore

My overall favorites
1. Bob Marley's
2. Margaritaville
3. Bubba Gump's
4. Nascar Sports Grille
5. Latin Quarter
6. Pat O' Brien's
7. Emeril's
8. Hard Rock Cafe
9. NBA City
10. Pastamore

Have to agree with the Pastamore being last in themeing/atmosphere. What I was surprised about is that you like Nascar Sports Grille over Hard Rock, NBA City, and Emeril's. Why's Nascar Sports Grille good?

Have to agree with the Pastamore being last in themeing/atmosphere. What I was surprised about is that you like Nascar Sports Grille over Hard Rock, NBA City, and Emeril's. Why's Nascar Sports Grille good?

Nascar Sports Grille is a great improvement over the old Nascar Cafe. Great atmosphere, better food, and the employees are actually excited to work there (unlike NBA City). Emeril's is just too expensive. :thumbs:

Nascar Sports Grille is a great improvement over the old Nascar Cafe. Great atmosphere, better food, and the employees are actually excited to work there (unlike NBA City). Emeril's is just too expensive. :thumbs:

Okay, thanks! I went to the old Nascar Cafe, but haven't been to this one yet. I'm definatley going to try it out next time I go it Universal!

I was going to go to emerils, but man was it expensive. $15 for vegetable medley, $30 for a basic chicken breast. Maybe if they have coupons I'll go.

Okay, thanks! I went to the old Nascar Cafe, but haven't been to this one yet. I'm definatley going to try it out next time I go it Universal!

Yeah, it's really good. And it's reasonably priced! :thumbs:

I was going to go to emerils, but man was it expensive. $15 for vegetable medley, $30 for a basic chicken breast. Maybe if they have coupons I'll go.

Yeah Emeril's is crazy. It's really good, but you'll pay for it.
Ah, the beauty of AP discounts. :wave:

I seldomly go to Emeril's though.

Emeril's is gross, Tchoup Chop is awesome. He always has to mess everything up. Like there's one normal thing on the menu, till you read all of it, and find out he ruined it, by covering it in plum sauce.