Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best House 2008

Which is the best house?

• Total voters
Feb 2, 2008
Orlando, FL
So, what's the best house?

1. Scary Tales 3
2. Creatures
3. Interstellar Terror
4. The Hallow
5. Body Collectors 2
6. Dead Exposure
7. Doomsday
N/A Reflections of Fear

Last edited:
1. Body Collectors
2. Interstellar Terror
3. Scary Tales
4. Creatures
5. The Hallow
6. Dead Exposure
7. Doomsday
8. Reflections of Fear

I don't really know how to rank them because most of them were about the same for me. I just know that I really liked Body Collectors the best and Doomsday the least.

RoF sucked the first night I went through, but it was a lot better yesterday.

Scary Tales is amazing with all the detail. The scares in there were great too... for me anyway. I seem to be a target in any house I go through. lol I don't know why though because I act like I'm not scared.

I seem to be a target in any house I go through. lol I don't know why though because I act like I'm not scared.

Personally I target those guests that do not act scared. It makes me work harder and I get a nice "reward" when I do scare them. Most actors target the females. There is a common misconception that females are an "easy" scare. I have found that it is about even. It all just depends on the actors that you happen to pass.

Personally I target those guests that do not act scared. It makes me work harder and I get a nice "reward" when I do scare them. Most actors target the females. There is a common misconception that females are an "easy" scare. I have found that it is about even. It all just depends on the actors that you happen to pass.

Yeah I figured it was since I was a chick. lol

Are you in one of the houses this year?

1. Creatures!
2. Dead Exposure
3. Scary Tales: Once Upon a Nightmare
4. Body Collectors: Collections of the Past
5 Reflections of Fear
6. Doomsday
7. The Hallow
8. Interstellar Terror

Interstelar and Hallow are you're lowest! Why?

I went through both of them, and Body Collectors without a Jump. Interstellar Terror to me was just garbage. Not even remotely good.
You could see where all the scareactors were coming from ahead of time. Especially, on the big wall.
The Hallow was lame to me too. To me, it was just a time to clear my head.

Opisite for me. I could see them in IT but the actors still had a way to get me. I had one guy who ran way out of his spot just to get me right at the end. They were also getting me really good in the hallow. especialy the first time when I went through in the day.

Well my trip Scary Tales was the best.
Body Collectors and Creatures were so dark you could hardly tell what was going on.
Interstellar Terror great set not to scary
The Hallow good theme great hanging head hallway
Dead Exposure, I thought I was watching : They Live" minus Roddy Piper
Doomsday Followed the movie but the End should have switched with the Beginning.

Reflection in Fear made Bill and Ted look good,,I give it the Jungle of Doom, Maximum Carnage award for 1 of the worst houses ever.

Well my trip Scary Tales was the best.
Body Collectors and Creatures were so dark you could hardly tell what was going on.
Interstellar Terror great set not to scary
The Hallow good theme great hanging head hallway
Dead Exposure, I thought I was watching : They Live" minus Roddy Piper
Doomsday Followed the movie but the End should have switched with the Beginning.

Reflection in Fear made Bill and Ted look good,,I give it the Jungle of Doom, Maximum Carnage award for 1 of the worst houses ever.

The thing with Body Collectors is you can't go in until its dark outside. I found that out the hard way... I couldn't see CRAP in there when we walked through because my eyes were having a hard time adjusting. If you go through at night you can see everything a lot clearer... or at least I could.

:lol: You are so right spook, I liked RoF for the scenery, and how true it was to the site, and how Boris was fighting her. Everything else about it wasn't that good.

We were going to redo Body Collectors later but the lines got so long. So we did Bill and Ted..and we know how that 45 minutes turned out should have waited in line. I did love the Sweeney Todd Scene in the beginning, it was well lit.

I did Body Collectors twice, and it still didn't live up to any of my expectations, with the exception of the
spine scene
of course. Other than that though, the scenery was alright, but the house just lacked in everything that the original Body Collectors had. I expected LOTS of gore, and didn't get fairly any (with the exception of the spoiler). The final scene was well done, but it was the only time that I got scares throughout two trips through the house.

It just didn't live up to anything.