Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why are the doors unfinished on the opposite side? They open outward after all. I wonder what the plan is there.

I'd say they must have redesigned them to open inwards, but it looks like they would hit the building if they did that.

Why are the doors unfinished on the opposite side? They open outward after all. I wonder what the plan is there.
Maybe they took into account them not opening completely and the direction they expect guests to be staring at when they enter, and decided that it was unnecessary. Or maybe they will have some sort of fire or projection effect on it?

Oh man this is looking epic.This has prolly been asked hundreds of times before but im coming to florida on june 11 2016 any chance of this being completed by then .thanks in advance

I wonder if Kong will have any motion base features on the trucks themselves. Also, does anyone have an update on the trucks themselves of where they could possibly be...

Vehicles are supposedly on site now

Yeah... from November 12:
I have been yapping about November for nearly a year... to keep your eye on November!

Well, it's November! ;)

and from Nov 22:
The chance is at least looking good for on time because a very unthemed version of the ride vehicle started making spins around the inside track very recently. And yes, I mean the unmanned version. :)

perhaps you missed my posts...

Last edited:
Not blocked, just forgot that was posted! :lol: I just got excited when my source told me the vehicles are on the course already. I'd imagine they are only testing after park hours, but who knows, maybe someone will catch a glimpse (or a picture) of one soon going through those doors...

I believe he said they are testing inside. Supposedly, the ride will have a way to bypass the outdoor portion in bad weather, so they are doing all of the testing inside for now.