Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Cabanas

May 2, 2013
I've been searching online for how to book the Cabanas at Volcano Bay, or even just information on pricing or who to contact. Anyone here in the know?

Has there been any construction shots of them? I haven't heard a peep about cabanas in months
Sure, check the VB thread or follow bioreconstruct on twitter. Two story and still remains to be seen if they enclose the back and sides but I bet they have fans, a fridge and TVs

What are we expecting the cabanas to be priced at? I know nothing has been announced but it would be nice to get a ballpark on what to expect or at least know what a proper value should be.

I always thought cabanas were not for me but the more I think about them I see a benefit to having a spot to call my own for the day in the shade if the price is right.

Anyone have experiences with other parks cabanas that they can share to give us an idea of what to expect for the industry standard? What price did you pay at other parks?

I can't remember the exact prices I saw at comparable Orlando parks, but they certainly were expensive. Even the hotel pools are a fairly hefty fee. Works out best if you have a good number of people to split the cost.

I regularly pay anywhere from 550-1000+ for a cabana here in Miami Depending on the size and whether it's a weekend or weekday. I would imagine it would be similarly priced.

What are we expecting the cabanas to be priced at? I know nothing has been announced but it would be nice to get a ballpark on what to expect or at least know what a proper value should be.

I always thought cabanas were not for me but the more I think about them I see a benefit to having a spot to call my own for the day in the shade if the price is right.

Anyone have experiences with other parks cabanas that they can share to give us an idea of what to expect for the industry standard? What price did you pay at other parks?

No pricing has been released but I wouldn't be surprised if the two story ones were around the price of the MK cabanas ($650).

My wife called for our trip at the end of August, a 6 person Cabana is $299.00. Upper levels cabanas for 8/21 are already sold out. Premium seating is as advertised, $64.99 for 2 of them.

Just called myself, was wondering what the most these things would cost:

Prices for May 25th:

Single Cabana - $299.99

Family Cabana - $499.99

Premium Seating - $64.99 (for two loungers)

For comparison, price of premium seating for May 31st is $44.99

And to note, I know the website says Premium Seating is $29.99 "per lounger" but if you click on terms and conditions you actually get TWO loungers for the price. So 64.99 on opening day is double the starting cost. And 44.99 a week later is closer. 29.99 will be the price for two loungers in off season.

*The Volcano Bay Premium Seating includes: Two (2) padded loungers with adjustable umbrella; and built in locker storage. Subject to availability. Advance reservations are recommended. Usage is date specific. Seventy-two (72) hour cancellation notice is required for a refund. Universal’s Volcano Bay™ admission is not included. Unused usage shall be forfeited. Additional Restrictions may apply.