Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is a burning windmill in Burton's Sleepy Hollow... that would be an awesome house, but I assume he is in bed with Disney.

anybody else notice that if this years icon is crow then that would make the third icon in a row based on a batman villain
jack-joker
chance-Harley
crow-scarecrow

Has anyone seen the 10 seconds teaser that HHN Orlando put on their twitter? I just made a conclusion that the icon Ifrit was talking about can be seen when you pause the 10 second teaser video at 0:04. I may be drastically wrong, but hey it makes sense to me. Go check it out and see for yourself.

Has anyone seen the 10 seconds teaser that HHN Orlando put on their twitter? I just made a conclusion that the icon Ifrit was talking about can be seen when you pause the 10 second teaser video at 0:04. I may be drastically wrong, but hey it makes sense to me. Go check it out and see for yourself.

I don't recognize the icon. Who is it?

That's a banshee from last year's Lair of the Banshees scarezone.