Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks guys!

Here's today's:

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

I'll be at DHS a lot this weekend with Jason for the ESPN thing so while he does some of his sports things I'll try to go off and get some pics to post since I don't think I've really posted any from there yet. :)

what type of camera do you have angela?

you have a good eye it looks with all the pics...plus the pics seem so clear and crisp...great job as always.

You know, your guess is as good as mine. I just know what brand they are. I have a Canon and an Olympus. They're nothing special though...just point-and-shoot.

Honestly though, it doesn't matter what kind of camera you use. You can get awesome shots with just about anything. Heck I've gotten some using one of those cheap disposable ones!

I only use the quick fix features in PS Elements to enhance/clean up, I don't know how to do the layers and grab specific stuff in PS. I also use a a freeware noise reduction program on some pics to clean up all the noise from my cam since I use a little point n shoot. I also shoot almost exclusively in macro so that's usually what makes the things pop out more against whatever is in the background.

Last edited:
I also shoot almost exclusively in macro so that's usually what makes the things pop out more against whatever is in the background.
that is a good tip. ill keep that in mind on this trip.

Honestly though, it doesn't matter what kind of camera you use. You can get awesome shots with just about anything. Heck I've gotten some using one of those cheap disposable ones!

yea. i know what you mean - i have gotten some good ones on both. i was just thinking maybe you were using like an SLR or something a bit more professional.

thnaks to both of ya

Great that we have so many budding photographers here! :lol:

I especially like the first pic, if it wasn't ruined by the fact that point-and-shoots (is that what you're using?) take horrible night pics unless you use the 'night' setting and have a good surface for it to stay on.

:rep: Keep it up everyone!

awww...i like monkeys!!! i am really excited to spend a full day in DAK next week. normally we only devote half a day but not this time. I went to check out the animals.

that reminds me...if anyone goes to BGA - can you take some pics of the Gorillas? The baby one? Bolingos one year birthday was just the other day. :)