Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe half of these may be correct. Nicely done. Although, a MK ride kinda writes itself. There’s some staples as well as fan favorites you gotta involve to make everyone happy.

And I believe it’ll be kinda like a “best of” type thing, but technically only one race... even though we pass through many locales.

Also, this is new:

As @chickenlilchip says "follow the poop"!

Every time I decide to catch up on this thread.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Heard something weird today...

I had someone "in the know" tell me that Curious George is staying but just getting re-themed as Kirby.

It should be "Super Nintendo World" just like Japan.

Super_Nintendo_World_logo.png

I think it's also very likely that we'll eventually have a similar naming scheme to the Wizarding World where the sections in the various parks have their own subtitles:
- "Super Nintendo World - Mushroom Kingdom"
- "Super Nintendo World - Zelda's Kingdom of Hyrule"
- "Super Nintendo World - Some Pokemon Crap"

I'd buy a "SNW - Some Pokemon Crap" shirt. Otherwise.... no.

And not to derail the thread thats already in the ditch more than it is, but how Ironic would a Roller Coaster Tycoon land in a theme park be?

Reactions: Joel
I’ve never been to the ball factory but I know you shoot balls which could easily be switched to Kirby sucking up things and shooting them out.

Heard something weird today...

I had someone "in the know" tell me that Curious George is staying but just getting re-themed as Kirby.

That's entirely possible under the limited plans we've got so far, but I was thinking it was more likely that Fieval would be rethemed to Kirby because, and I don't remember why, I was under the impression the Kirby stuff was going to be a splash pad.

I'd imagine they could reuse some pieces of the attractions here and there , but I feel like it would probably cost more to preserve and "retheme" a lot of that stuff considering most of it seems pretty specific to Curious George/Fivel. Plus I'm sure they would like to have full access to the whole zone for construction purposes rather than working around a giant jungle gym. It would just seem like more work than it's worth.

UniversalStudios48.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-01%20at%202.33.57%20PM.png

curious-george-goes-to-town-universal-studios-florida-5135-oi.jpg

Seems like this would difficult to "retheme" and would it be worth it?

Same. Why keep it? Cost savings? It’s like everyone saying DK would be a rethemed Woodie Woodpecker.

They're going to level everything and build new attractions/themed area but they can't afford to take down the play area so they'll just re-use it...