Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Whats up with only 2 windows on the front top facade of the building? Seems like in between "Warehouse 1" and the 2 windows, is an outline of where a window was supposed to go, but hasnt. Looks bad IMO. Also the "Warehouse 1" is written over another window frame where another window looked to be going.

Whats up with only 2 windows on the front top facade of the building? Seems like in between "Warehouse 1" and the 2 windows, is an outline of where a window was supposed to go, but hasnt. Looks bad IMO. Also the "Warehouse 1" is written over another window frame where another window looked to be going.
That was always planned. It's made to look like a window was there but the warehouse bricked over it. It's common to see in old warehouse buildings so they added it to the design.

It is based on this building, (with some minor changes).

image-1.jpeg

It's so funny if someone doesn't get the theming or the art that has gone in it.
I have the same with the plastic castle in MK, where are the gnomes and the plastic flamingo's?

Last edited:
With TSL’s opening date being officially announced today, thoughts on Universal unveiling their opening for Fast soon?

With TSL’s opening date being officially announced today, thoughts on Universal unveiling their opening for Fast soon?
TM Previews haven't happened yet, but it does seem like there is some traction headed towards them happening. On their public TM website, they just announced a raffle where they are giving away Grand Opening gear for F&F to TMs on Feb 26. I'm thinking somewhere around then or maybe Early March we see TM Previews?

TM Previews haven't happened yet, but it does seem like there is some traction headed towards them happening. On their public TM website, they just announced a raffle where they are giving away Grand Opening gear for F&F to TMs on Feb 26. I'm thinking somewhere around then or maybe Early March we see TM Previews?

TM previews should have happened this week.....

Well those are the quietest TM previews ever. Heard no rumors about it or reviews whatsoever.

Well they didn't happen, so that's why there aren't any reviews. This week has been the goal for a while. But I don't think it got close enough for word to spread far.