Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is so exciting. An original announced in April! Sounds really bad ass too.

I wonder if they are going to work with marketing to build the story for the originals over the next 5 months ... that would be really cool.
Maybe it is a Maze related to an Icon? But it could be to early for that kind of an announcement.

true, but I generally dislike Ifrit's style where they directly confirm what they were hinting at as opposed to how @Legacy @Brian G. (+ Mystique and Ringwraith on HNN) do it, they leave it up to further speculation.
Ifrit's riddles are fun, but his confirmations kill discussion.

Could you explain to me what Ifrit is and why he could make that riddles or confirmation if he isn't working for Universal? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I am new to HHN because I am from Germany and this is my first year of HHN.

This is my first year trying to follow speculation since it's the first year I plan to take my 13 yr old.

Can someone explain why IFrit is so credible? In the short time I've been watching he has very, very strongly implied Lost Boys and Thing, yet this board says both have very low chance of happening. Some posters say both are out. Now he puts another clue out there and people are completely glossing over the Lost Boys and Thing missteps? Doesn't such a glaring inaccuracy (2 inaccuracies!) mean we should not be paying attention to that source?

Anyone help me understand this while we await the announcement?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
This is my first year trying to follow speculation since it's the first year I plan to take my 13 yr old.

Can someone explain why IFrit is so credible? In the short time I've been watching he has very, very strongly implied Lost Boys and Thing, yet this board says both have very low chance of happening. Some posters say both are out. Now he puts another clue out there and people are completely glossing over the Lost Boys and Thing missteps? Doesn't such a glaring inaccuracy (2 inaccuracies!) mean we should not be paying attention to that source?

Anyone help me understand this while we await the announcement?

I’ll speak from my personal experience last year: No. They “leaked” a lot of information about a house I was cast in that was false. Getting the chance to tour the house while these rumors were still swirling made them uncredible for me.

Experience the Chaos of Dead Exposure: Patient Zero at Halloween Horror Nights™

Return to the darkness.

By: Patrick Braillard

I'm excited to reveal the second haunted house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2018. This fall, fear will infect you in a brand new house that lives within a world of a fan-favorite from our past: Dead Exposure: Patient Zero.

The original Dead Exposure house shook guests to their core. Easily one of the most terrifying houses we’ve ever had—you entered complete darkness with only bright flashes revealing the zombie horde surrounding you.

We’re bringing back that same terror. But this time, we’re dropping you in the middle of Paris in 1982. The city of lights has gone dark as chaos spreads, unchecked. Hordes of vicious, flesh-eating undead are swarming the streets.

Dead-Exposure-Patient-Zero-Skulls.jpg

The military is forcing those not affected into quarantine and a vaccination is being given. It’s the only chance to ward off the sickness but there are major side effects… blindness.

You’ll be lost in the darkness as the undead hunt you. An attack can come from anywhere. You don’t have to remember the original house, to understand this single truth: They will find you.

Has anyone alleged this? When you throw everything at the wall (and do so vaguely) eventually you’re right.

The overall impression I was getting from my non-scientific analysis and browsing was that people thought so- perhaps the opposite is true?

I was just super disappointed because he was very specific for these two and Lost Boys and Thing (& Aliens) would be a dream line up for me personally. I actually like IP a lot when I'm familiar with it, although I have really enjoyed some originals too. I've only been to two of these, though. If I went all the time like most of you I may feel differently.

Don't kill me but I *loved* the walking dead one of the years I went! So maybe I am an outlier in many respects.