Lower Lot Redesign | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Lower Lot Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Many things need to fall into place for the Lower Lot. What will become of SS22-25? When will the new building near Transformers be built? I think many changes are happening behind the scenes that continue to delay construction.

Reactions: Sydney
I'm just excited to see what all happens between now and 2028. If SNW is 2021 that's still a huge chunk of time to build other new lands before we get hit with the Olympics. And I would assume USH would want to capitalize on those crowds coming in.

This "park" needs to upgrade and become a "resort" destination. Add some exclusive hotels and amenities...hell, buy the golf course and add golf to the benefits of resort goers!

If they're already doing height balloons, does that mean it's pretty much confirmed that that is the area for SNW? Or could we be seeing those balloons for a yet unannounced area?

I'm soooooooooooo getting ready for a lot of Nintendo love now. Hoping SNW would be announced by the end of this year so we could get started already.
technically.. its already been announced... and it had a little blip of fanfare again (which somehow got people's attention despite it already having been announced but the GP are morons).. Also, this is USH... they announced Potter in 2011, didn't start construction until roughly 2013, finally opened in 2016

Point being.. announcements apparently mean nothing when it comes to new lands in the park.

Reactions: alias8703
They're putting Kidzone in that space....:lol: Woody, Barney, George and the gang move out west. ;)
The Woodpecker already moved out west (although he was unfortunately budget cut with Winnie from the character line up) :'( We still have the monkey though. You guys can keep the purple dinosaur... :puke:

Actually, those balloons may be too high for SNW. New roller coaster?
Have you never seen the concept art for Nintendo Land? Its supposed to be a multi-level land to mimic the different game worlds. And a roller coaster is not happening, at least not an outdoor coaster due to the existing Front Lot soundstages as well as the noise ordinance from the lame nearby neighbors.

The Woodpecker already moved out west (although he was unfortunately budget cut with Winnie from the character line up) :'( We still have the monkey though. You guys can keep the purple dinosaur... :puke:

Have you never seen the concept art for Nintendo Land? Its supposed to be a multi-level land to mimic the different game worlds. And a roller coaster is not happening, at least not an outdoor coaster due to the existing Front Lot soundstages as well as the noise ordinance from the lame nearby neighbors.

I actually like an indoor roller coaster than outdoor. At least with indoor, you could do something thematic about it, unlike the outside, where you don't have to do anything.

Reactions: alias8703
In things we didn't see until now..Height Balloons were up for Universal at 22-25/28 a few weeks ago.

Hmmmm....you guys ever toyed with idea that Nintendo was for 22-25 this whole time and Mummy could be something else? If SNEW is going where Mummy is, this is very interesting. I pray this will be for some sort of indoor coaster.