Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 382 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They cut the number of trams at the turn of the month. Just like USF went from a 10PM close all of July to a 9PM close all (or most) of August. Universal makes changes based on crowd predictions. It was a busy July, August has been much less so.

The ride is still normally around a 20-30 minute wait max when they are using stand-by, the extra tram is clearly not needed.
Yes, and that was my point, the extra tram was clearly not needed, or ever needed, short of a day or two here or there. :):lol:

Reactions: tankart150
It was a busy July, August has been much less so.

Eh, not really. It was incredibly busy this week. Horrendous waits all week long. Kong at 120 mins from 10am on every day. Drop slide at 195 mins. I almost always avoid busy times. But I’ve been during Labor Day weekend and week before Christmas, and last week was worse.

Hotels were all at capacity - 102% at Portofino, for example (had an internal print out).

Brazilians and Brits. Even with school starting this week it was packed.

Thought this was fun to jab, it seems that Premier has taken a slight jab of Supercharged, with the help of Theme Park Insider's Robert Niles.

Um, does this Tweet elude to this concept possibly being considered for Universal instead of our current F&F? Maybe I'm just reading into it a bit

Also, I hope Premier doesn't like working with Universal again haha

I find it great that the theme park community bashes F&F. The actual ride experience is not the problem, the problem is the decision to literally duplicate something that already had bad reviews (Hollywood's version) with a SLOW MOVING ride system. Kong works because you don't expect a safari truck to go 60MPH. When you have the name *Fast and Furious* as the ride title, people are expecting it to go fast.

I'm going to bet that Premier won't have any ride contracts from Universal soon? Lol

Wonder if they asked Niles about using the quote before they used it because... I could see Universal black balling him now.
It seems like they would’ve black balled him a long time ago. He leaked a whole bunch of Diagon stuff and some Kong stuff?

Considering how much Universal advertises the yearly TPI awards (glares at the five year old Mythos sign), I would think TPI is basically untouchable at this point.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
TPI, especially Niles, does seem to have a pro-Universal bias.
(TPR, on the other hand, seems to have an anti-Universal bias--I enjoy both those sites though.)

I find it great that the theme park community bashes F&F. The actual ride experience is not the problem, the problem is the decision to literally duplicate something that already had bad reviews (Hollywood's version) with a SLOW MOVING ride system. Kong works because you don't expect a safari truck to go 60MPH. When you have the name *Fast and Furious* as the ride title, people are expecting it to go fast.

I'm going to bet that Premier won't have any ride contracts from Universal soon? Lol
Nah, the ride experience is part of the problem. How can they not even get the time of day consistent?

Guess who’s back!!

C4630941-7725-49D7-BFD0-F25D6176657A.jpeg

Also, my party bus’s doors had to be manually pushed closed by a tech again. I haven’t had the doors fully close on the first try since soft opening! He just pushed it to lock in place, but it’s still not clicking into place like it’s supposed to when brought down.