Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 423 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quote from TPU, when asked if JPRA is changing into what they're getting in Hollywood.

"That answer is a definite no. Jurassic Park River Adventure has no current plans to change to Jurassic World, like they are doing out in Hollywood. Why? Well, as we have stated here at Theme Park University in the past, there are plans already starting to move forward for a new Jurassic Park roller coaster headed to Islands of Adventure."

Also, apparently it isn't a Jurassic World coaster. It's a Jurassic Park roller coaster.

I think there is something worth noting, between the debate of Jurassic Park/World branding

I imagine that can be quite flexible, and change on the fly. It could easily be the last thing locked in -- this is all operating under the fiction of a operating park in Florida. They can bring whatever story or dino elements from whatever movie they want, and put it under the branding and aesthetics of any other Jurassic film.

Ultimately, I don't think kids care what it's called. They just want a fun experience, and the opportunity to recognize dinosaurs from the movies they have seen. Nobody is gonna get wired up if it's called JP, has JP aesthetics, but also has an Indominus Rex or Mosasaurus somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.