Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 431 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that is darned close to what we're getting.
R u serious?? If so I love it!!! I googled the ispeed ride and if this installment is close to that with speeds of 74mph, they could grab the fastest coaster in Fl title, but I hope not let SeaWorld live yall.

Last edited:
Intamin, are crazy talented, and have some really crazy coaster types. I think if it's a highly thrilling Intamin Blitz with the trains of Taron; this could get to be something genuinely crazy, considering how the seating is handled for that coaster.
How is the seating handled? I’m not too familiar with that one.

6 launches certainly takes the record, and yes this coaster will be very impressive. There’s nothing about this coaster that hasn’t been done before, universal is just combining all the tricks into one track

Just wait until the JP coaster!

Am I the only one curious as to what Alicia was hinting at here. What do you know? Cause with a statement like that you have my curiosity going crazy.

Very surprised no one else is asking this either. And sorry I know this is the HP Coaster thread but this caught my eye.

Just gonna slide these over here......

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.