Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

KareKare Curl Coming in 2019!

In 2019, Aquatica will become the most thrilling waterpark in Florida with the opening of new thrill slide: KareKare Curl. Holding two passengers per raft, this new slide delivers a high-adrenaline, weightless adventure. The addition of KareKare Curl will make Aquatica Orlando the thrill leader among Florida waterparks, with more high-thrill rides than any other.

Looks good to me.

If Aquatica wasn't already, I think it is one of the most underrated parks in Orlando by far. After this and the eventual water coaster, I think it will easily become the best waterpark in Orlando.

I found out the other day that generally the park reaches capacity for parking long before it reaches full guest capacity. I hope they have plans to expand parking and the park itself. The plot between the park and the hotels on I-Drive was slated for the hotel, but it seems like they should be able to use some of that space to expand parking and allow for park expansion.