Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Also - maybe it’s just my experience but my god a lot of these scareactors on the streets spend an awful lot of time fraternizing w friends / each other. Took a 2 minute video of a victim and a pumpkin outside the church on Hollywood boulevard just shooting the sh*t.

This... do the job you’re paid to do. Stop hanging out, you’re at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also regarding selfies, if I was in charge I’d mess with the general public and make a zone , at the back of the park somewhere, literally called the “selfie zone.”

I’d put a bunch of left over costumes, some of the IPs, and other related scareactors in costumes who’s job is to just take selfies.

It would be signposted clearly, and anyone who takes a selfie in a scarezone would be told to go to the selfie zone by ops.
Seriously though, there’s no other option than to try hammer it into people’s brains, to change the culture.

Another random idea they should have nights in IOA where you’re allowed to dress up in costume, and it’s a massive Halloween party, where you can ride rides. No scare actors though maybe a few shows.

I think it's a fun guest experience to allow some light costuming on Halloween.. It could possibly increase sales... Again I understand the potential liability, but I think just one night...it could be fun and obviously since they let in a lot last night it was less of a problem for them than it is for many of you.

I think it's a fun guest experience to allow some light costuming on Halloween.. It could possibly increase sales... Again I understand the potential liability, but I think just one night...it could be fun and obviously since they let in a lot last night it was less of a problem for them than it is for many of you.

Just have separate nights and take all the scareactors out, maybe even no houses. Just open both the parks in October , make it the real premier event for alllllll things Halloween. I’d be in there every night that HHN wasn’t on.

On Tuesday, November 6, the day that Will disappeared, from 11am – 7pm, all Universal Studios Florida guests will have the opportunity to walk through the Stranger Things haunted house from Halloween Horror Nights one last time in celebration of #StrangerThingsDay. The full house experience, as well as select food and specialty beverage options at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry and Boulangerie will be open to guests with valid park admission for Universal Studios Florida and Annual and Seasonal Passholders.

And as an added bonus, Passholders will get access to the express queue line for the house.

IAWTC.

While my costume wasn’t as full on as others I saw, I still had a nice night. I’ve seen people throw hands, throw drinks, etc. quite often and they’ve never been in costume. I know I’m in the minority but seeing people & kids in costume on Halloween was a much more pleasant experience, at least for me, then seeing the more common antics of drunks.

This... do the job you’re paid to do. Stop hanging out, you’re at work.
In defense of some actors, just because you are talking to another actor doesn’t always mean you aren’t doing your job. It could be to warn each other of a rowdy guest or something similar. But many of the things I’ve seen this year are out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm maybe this is a good time to try out a HHN house during park hours.

Eh something about this does rub me the wrong way. I’m glad it’s just one house, but I hope they can contain any family friendliness to just one starting next year. More houses along the lines of DE and (unpopular opinion) Seeds!

*Looks to how Universal Hollywood has a Daytime Walkthrough experience based on The Walking Dead*

I think this makes sense, as Stranger Things is a big IP for entertainment at this moment. On-top of that day being a big day for the Fandom, it does lead me to wonder..

*Looks to how Universal Hollywood has a Daytime Walkthrough experience based on The Walking Dead*

I think this makes sense, as Stranger Things is a big IP for entertainment at this moment. On-top of that day being a big day for the Fandom, it does lead me to wonder..

Doubt it, I was already told no when I asked if the house was a test run for something more permanent.