Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 258 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The random blue tank on the side of the building (which is themed at Disneyland), the obelisk in the marketplace was not added. These are not good signs.

A discussion was had on this in the WDWMagic forum and people say the Florida version looks better and closer to the concept art. Mostly because the colors chosen are not as drab as the Disneyland ones.

I didn't say anything about the colors. They're leaving out entire themed elements. They didn't even bother adding any detail to the spire, just paint it blue and splash rust-tinted paint on it.

Reactions: Clive
I didn't say anything about the colors. They're leaving out entire themed elements. They didn't even bother adding any detail to the spire, just paint it blue and splash rust-tinted paint on it.

The round bench is still there, but it’s with a smaller statue structure. Doesn’t seem like cuts so much as differentiations.

Apart from the hideous blue tube I like most of the paint colors at WDW's more. DL's is drab all over, but WDW's is only drab on the First Order side which thematically makes sense.
Here’s also a chance that the blue tube isn’t finished yet. Remember, the land doesn’t officially open to the public until August 29th. I realize that it is unlikely, but i’m going to reserve judgement.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Wait...so no Yub Nub tiki mug or Rancor beer flight set?

Burn it down. Burn it all down.

Me: "Oh hey menu for Oga's is up for DHS."
*No mugs*
Also me:
giphy.gif

What. are. they. thinking?

I was ready to spend 35-40 for drinks because they had mugs and one of them didn't even have alcohol. This is clearly a missed opportunity when I'm sure they want to recoup costs.