The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 462 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your walking around with a drink with your mask off, they’ll ask you to go to the side and drink. You can carry it, but please be responsible and only take your mask off when you want a drink away from others
Oh I will for sure I was just curious if universal allowed it in day time. If they do for day time I don’t see why horror nights would be any different

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
People are acting like the daytime crowd and the nighttime crowd have similar responses to theme park authority. There’s a reason HHN is crawling with OPD.

Not to mention how different the environments are. One is solely meant to elicit joy and the other intentionally goes out of its way to scare and intimidate you. There's far more for the aggressive idiots to respond to and respond to poorly.

Drunk daytime guests were an occasional annoyance when I worked in the parks, but there was always a drastic difference between that and the daily (often violent) incidents that I'd hear about from coworkers during HHN.

Reactions: rinacee
I wonder if this will bring a bigger influx of kids than stranger things did
It’s not really a fair comparison because the park can’t get to max capacity and lots of people won’t bring there kids if they don’t think it’s safe. But even if it could reach max capacity I don’t think the Billie house would be as popular to stranger things. But that’s just my opinion

It’s not really a fair comparison because the park can’t get to max capacity and lots of people won’t bring there kids if they don’t think it’s safe. But even if it could reach max capacity I don’t think the Billie house would be as popular to stranger things. But that’s just my opinion
I think comparing Billie and ST is a very fair comparison... they both target the same audience, and everyone knows who Billie is, just as a large portion of the crowds the last few years knew ST. I think it'll be big, as the target audience for HHN is for teens and adults.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
The anniversary house is one of my most anticipated houses but I will forever wish that it was in a soundstage so we can get a ghost town middle room facade again(or dead waters boat, or any huge set pieces), theres no way any big set pieces will be able to fit in that tent.. Im sure it will deliver on scares though :horror:

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I would say it confirms the Fear Factor Live theater is being used for *something*. If it's a show I feel they'd rather honor the contract they've signed since last fall with AoV rather than develop a new show. I honestly have no info on this.

I imagine in the vein of honoring the house IPs this year, it’s a bit similar to that. If it does in fact mean something.

It's possible to social distance AOV. You would just have to cut capacity in the theater down to at least 50% and then stagger the exit at the end of the show so you don't have people running over each other. And of course be social distancing in the bleachers and wiping down between shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.