Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The correct answer was a Cave of Wonders dark ride / coaster.
Sounds expensive. How about we just move the Magic Carpets spinner into a building in the back of the pavilion. Surround it with a 360 screen for projection mapping cheaply animated scenes from around the world (showcase) like China with Mushu and Paris and the Rat and "Norway" with Olaf. All while playing "A Whole New World" really loudly?

Out of curiosity, is there expansion room by Italy? If Pixar’s Luca is popular/successful and with it taking place in Italy, it could be a candidate for a WS expansion/ride.

Out of curiosity, is there expansion room by Italy? If Pixar’s Luca is popular/successful and with it taking place in Italy, it could be a candidate for a WS expansion/ride.
Let me bring out the good old Google Earth acreage measurement tool and get back to you in an edit.

EDIT: Deleted because I'm an idiot and that's the Morocco pavilion.
EDIT 2: 2 1/2 acres if they use the space between Germany and Italy

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Yeah, but would Disney want to eat up one of the only remaining places they might put a country in the future? I'd think they'd like to hold onto it, otherwise they'd be effectively saying that World Showcase will never expand its membership.

Yeah, but would Disney want to eat up one of the only remaining places they might put a country in the future? I'd think they'd like to hold onto it, otherwise they'd be effectively saying that World Showcase will never expand its membership.
There’s other plots remaining. Two plots right by the Africa section (one plot currently being used as staging for Harmonius) and where the Meet and greet for Frozen is could easily be demolished someday and use that whole plot if they wanted too. That M&G takes up a very little amount of that expansion plot.

There’s also World Showplace which is taking up two plots, but Disney’s never getting rid of that.