Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't want to continue to pile on... but I feel it can't go without saying that this attraction entrance looks like it's something you'd expect to find in a Six Flags. The aesthetic of this land is just very puzzling.

Yeah, that whole building is bizarre aesthetically. This part specifically feels very early 00's.

I agree that the asthenic isn’t perfect, but when the land is supposed to “simplify” a land encapsulating the MCU, there isn’t a whole lot to work with other than what we got.

Wow! So they really blocked off the entrance by Hyperion Theater so there's only one way in and out of AC?

WTF? It's like going to a Pho restaurant at noon and they sold out already.

Yeah, they have it blocked off at the Hyperion and over on Cars Land side. Only way in is the main entrance across from the winery.

They should just open up all 3 entry points to the land and let people roam in and out as they please which would cause people to lose interest. People are also staying longer because they know getting back in is questionable.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I have to imagine they'll change this, it makes no sense to restrict a well established attraction. If anything I bet by tomorrow they change it...

My guess is it lasts at least through this weekend.
They should just open up all 3 entry points to the land and let people roam in and out as they please which would cause people to lose interest. People are also staying longer because they know getting back in is questionable.

I agree. I'm assuming from their perspective they don't want more than "x" amount in the land at a given time since they are still emphasizing the COVID restriction stuff. I don't know whey they didn't just do the timed entry like they did for Galaxy's Edge. People standing in a line for hours in the sun is pretty miserable. At least those people could be riding other rides or spread out throughout the park until their time was called. Sort of mind boggling that they thought this would an ok solution.

I mean its opening weekend...of course it going to suck

No clue why anyone would go this week. I still think from now until September is going to be a Crap show...so no clue why you would go now. Also if you've seen the ride/shows I have no idea why you want to go that bad...I'm a HUGE MCU fan (posted every week about Wanda/Falcon shows) but this is like just nothing I want. Its a watered down version of the things we like, during a pandemic were Disney does not have enough staff, you must wear a mask, and everything cost the same.....Disney fans are a rare breed of loyal

I mean its opening weekend...of course it going to suck

No clue why anyone would go this week. I still think from now until September is going to be a Crap show...so no clue why you would go now. Also if you've seen the ride/shows I have no idea why you want to go that bad...I'm a HUGE MCU fan (posted every week about Wanda/Falcon shows) but this is like just nothing I want. Its a watered down version of the things we like, during a pandemic were Disney does not have enough staff, you must wear a mask, and everything cost the same.....Disney fans are a rare breed of loyal

As someone who has to travel from Canada to get to Disneyland, seeing all the interactions, characters, little shows and events, and the atmosphere... all I want to do right now is book a trip and come.

As someone who has to travel from Canada to get to Disneyland, seeing all the interactions, characters, little shows and events, and the atmosphere... all I want to do right now is book a trip and come.
But in literal months it could be back to normal.

Why come now when the parks clearly can't handle all the people they are letting in?

Its your money but seems like FOMO, everything there now will be there in a few months and even better.

But in literal months it could be back to normal.

Why come now when the parks clearly can't handle all the people they are letting in?

Its your money but seems like FOMO, everything there now will be there in a few months and even better.

I'm not saying I want to come now, by any means... I will always avoid opening periods.

Just that what they are offering in Avengers Campus has made me want to come incredibly badly... and I will be booking a trip once travel is allowed.

Was curious about forum-goers opinions about a couple things based on some new POVs I have seen.

1. Have you noticed riders having trouble getting their webs to activate?

2. Is it easy or difficult for you to identify the webs that are released?

3. Do the ride vehicles move too quickly, too slowly, or just right from scene to scene?

Sorry for double post, but it's a seperate topic.

The Avengers stunt show, Dora Milaje demonstration, and stunttronic are all great. The Doctor Strange show and Spider-Man interstitial need some work though. I imagine Doctor Strange in particular will improve once COVID measures are over, if it is indeed supposed to be a Jedi Training-esque experience.

EDIT: I suppose that's the benefit of this being a small land. Every corner can have some activity. Hopefully they keep it up.

EDIT 2: Also, Shang-Chi and Moon Knight stunt shows in the future please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allomancer
Sorry for double post, but it's a seperate topic.

The Avengers stunt show, Dora Milaje demonstration, and stunttronic are all great. The Doctor Strange show and Spider-Man interstitial need some work though. I imagine Doctor Strange in particular will improve once COVID measures are over, if it is indeed supposed to be a Jedi Training-esque experience.

EDIT: I suppose that's the benefit of this being a small land. Every corner can have some activity. Hopefully they keep it up.

EDIT 2: Also, Shang-Chi and Moon Knight stunt shows in the future please.
The time for a Shang-Chi stunt show was pretty much this summer as promotion for the movie.