Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people will still S&S at Finnegan’s just because that’s what they are used to doing? Springfield will definitely get more than usual, but I’m very curious to see how much more. The whole crowd patterns should be unusual this year because the sound stages area could be the least crowded area.
And Springfield has two directions to go, so even if it's busier, it won't SEEM busier.

And Springfield has two directions to go, so even if it's busier, it won't SEEM busier.
I was new to Springfield last year and I thought only 1000 Corpses opened up early. Did Monsters and/or Graveyard Games open at the same time? Both times I did Springfield I started with Corpses and then went to Depths.

I was new to Springfield last year and I thought only 1000 Corpses opened up early. Did Monsters and/or Graveyard Games open at the same time? Both times I did Springfield I started with Corpses and then went to Depths.
Yes, both Monsters and Depths opened when they let SnS go, and Corpses usually followed at about 6. My usual attack was Monsters, Depths if I felt like it, and by then Corpses was open and a walk on. I'd then go straight to Hellbilly, stick around till I'd seen both Living Dead Girl casts once, then walk through Zombieland, Vanity Ball, Klowns if the wait was reasonable, and out of the park before 8.

Yes, both Monsters and Depths opened when they let SnS go, and Corpses usually followed at about 6. My usual attack was Monsters, Depths if I felt like it, and by then Corpses was open and a walk on. I'd then go straight to Hellbilly, stick around till I'd seen both Living Dead Girl casts once, then walk through Zombieland, Vanity Ball, Klowns if the wait was reasonable, and out of the park before 8.

They opened up Corpses at 5:45 after letting SnS go at 5:30. Wish I had known they opened the other side too. The online resources I found only mentioned Corpses I’m pretty sure. I’ll definitely be going that way to Beetlejuice first most nights this year.

Reactions: johnathanm
Well, to stray away a bit from that topic…what do we think might the facade for Scarey be?

I could see maybe something like the abandoned house / church that was in The Harvest in 28, just to a larger scale maybe? Not sure, at all.

I’ve been going through a facade appreciation era, so would just like to see other people’s thoughts on this one, since this house has me pretty interested right about now.
I would hope Carey/Wyandot Sewer System or something like that. Leading into The Spawning. 2009 but larger scale. Or a welcome to Carey sign/ town front.

(I do think it's a bit weak to not release them at this point. The event starts in less than 2 months, and people who are traveling from out-of-state [me included] would understandably like to have their ducks in a row.)

Honestly.

Got a friend coming down to meet for the first time to go to the event together and I really want to see if ROF is all of September again (or if it’s around) so I can help him out for his trip accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.