Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Naming the land Dark Universe is probably a terrible idea objectively but I absolutely love that they're going through with it. We're finally witnessing the beginning of a #DarkUniverse.

(I really want names for the rest of the lands now too. I have no idea what they'll call the new WWoHP unless they really go with just "Paris," and HTTYD is hard to tell as well.)
Berk for HTTYD probably. Or Dreamworks - Berk would make sense to me

I think they shouldn't give them names. They have their own unique looking portals to communicate what you can expect, no need for a name. The map could name the rides and shows and that would be enough for me.

I think they shouldn't give them names. They have their own unique looking portals to communicate what you can expect, no need for a name. The map could name the rides and shows and that would be enough for me.
You'll have to find all the lands yourself, then a gnome will slip you a sticker with the land's name that you can use to bookmark the area's location on your map.

Got it, so it'd make sense for Fyre Drill to be for the Splash Battle ride. But I can't seem to find any correlation between Dreamworks/HTTYD and the spelling of Fyre which I find odd. Maybe it's the name of a dragon in the land?

Why make all these filings now? Are we looking at more official information in the next few months?
I wasn’t expecting any big reveals until early next year, so I don’t know.

Unless it’s a direct result of mine and Screamscape’s reporting in recent months. Names like Starfall Racers and Curse of the Werewolf are out there now, so might be a protection thing? (Plus, concept art leaks or portfolios from artists featuring names for a lot more at this park have been shared around by plenty of forums, blogs, and YouTube videos before mine.)

It's exciting that we now know the names of half the lands and half the rides. Would love if we got some official concept art for any of these by the end of the year.

As far as bus transportation, is the main "hub" of pickup and drop off for EU going to be where the hotels pick/up and drop off

Or will it be like Volcano Bay where there is a separate pick/up and drop off location?

I'm curious to see how the numbers shake out

I'm also interested if Universal will develop a culture like Disney where people bounce around all day

Granted that is happening now, but, the two parks are very connected

Reactions: Suchomimus
Unless it’s a direct result of mine and Screamscape’s reporting in recent months. Names like Starfall Racers and Curse of the Werewolf are out there now, so might be a protection thing? (Plus, concept art leaks or portfolios from artists featuring names for a lot more at this park have been shared around by plenty of forums, blogs, and YouTube videos before mine.)
They have to finalize the graphics packages and set them in stone now before they start being produced.
Probably a combo of these two.

Assuming these trademarks keep arriving at this pace, @Alicia will have to produce a video just on names.

Reactions: Suchomimus