Peacock (Streaming Service) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Peacock (Streaming Service)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saved by the Bell looks so much fun and AP Bio looks like they got a budget increase and the move to peacock seems to let them do a lot more raunch
They turned Saved by the Bell into another high school teen drama. Hard pass.
The Saved By The Bell trailer reminds me of the 90210 CW reboot. I was okay with it as I was in the age range they were appealing to at the time it was airing. I watched because my mom was a big fan of the first and I sort of had got into that show around the same time.

For me now, this Saved By The Bell reboot isn't something i'd watch, but at the same time, it's not meant for me. Although, this trailer does seem to be out-of-step with recent popular teen dramas like Riverdale and Netflix shows like 13 Reasons Why.

Reactions: RevFreako
They GOTTA do something with their parks here. Such easy promotion to get guests back (maybe roll this out in 2021), give a history of Universal Studios Hollywood AND Florida, and Islands, and then end it with a preview for Jurassic World next summer opening at IOA. My lord this is too easy and if Comcast is so hell bent on corporate synergy to give us a Jimmy Fallon ride, a quick 20-30 min docuseries on the parks is really not much to ask for at all.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
They GOTTA do something with their parks here. Such easy promotion to get guests back (maybe roll this out in 2021), give a history of Universal Studios Hollywood AND Florida, and Islands, and then end it with a preview for Jurassic World next summer opening at IOA. My lord this is too easy and if Comcast is so hell bent on corporate synergy to give us a Jimmy Fallon ride, a quick 20-30 min docuseries on the parks is really not much to ask for at all.
Careful on what they HAVE to do, but I agree it's a good idea.

Reactions: tielo
I know they wont...but would also be cool if a Youtuber host parts of these shows.

Not just some random host...someone with clear passions for the parks

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee

It'd be STUPID not to do that, especially if you really want to keep up with Disney in the theme park wars, you need to keep your fans/viewers motivated to go by promoting the hell out of your parks in your streaming service. That way, Peacock would be viewed differently than other streaming services aside from Disney + which don't have any theme parks of their own.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Dumb question, but anyone know where The Mummy went? It was on Peacock for a hot second, and I can't find it on any other streamer currently

Dumb question, but anyone know where The Mummy went? It was on Peacock for a hot second, and I can't find it on any other streamer currently

Unfortunately, it looks like it left the service for a time, though I'm sure it'll be back. It does suck for consumers though, they marketed it as featuring the Mummy pretty heavily.

On development news...

Sounds Riverdale-ish. I'm totally buggin'

Reactions: kristenabelle
Reactions: jseal777
Damn it, this crap needs to stop. The gross equivocation the media keeps doing that makes what Joe Exotic did and what Carole Baskins and Big Cat Rescue does is actively damaging to the organization’s ability to serve as one of the premier big cat rescues in the world.

I think the podcast they're basing this off of was on your side there, it did not show Joe Exotic in a good light, unlike the documentary.

Reactions: RevFreako
Surprised neither of these are getting more of a push:

I saw an article on Deadline but it came out pretty early in the day and disappeared. I feel like these would've generated some buzz.

Damn it, this crap needs to stop. The gross equivocation the media keeps doing that makes what Joe Exotic did and what Carole Baskins and Big Cat Rescue does is actively damaging to the organization’s ability to serve as one of the premier big cat rescues in the world.
Everyone involved is trash, is what I took away from it.

Tiger King, while entertaining, also showed how much of an ass Joe Exotic is. The fact that Hollywood is making movies and TV Series' based on this man is sickening (especially since - with Kate McKinnon attached - this looks to be a comedy/parody show).

Joe Exotic is certainly a character, but he's not one who should be given the fame he always craved. He truly harmed animals for peoples entertainment and gave them a horrible quality of life. He essentially treated his animals as props. There's a reason this man is in prison.