Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ya I mentioned this in the Beijing thread as plans for the Jurassic stuff got leaked there too. Not sure we can post it here though so I wouldn't. The graphics for the DK fountain seemed similar to that website leak from a few days ago however so I definitely don't think its supposed to be here. Can we discuss it though?

It matches the model photos, and layout for KidZone too. Dont post them here, of course.
Those models that I shouldn't be discussing were the best leaks like of all time lol.

Everything just looks tremendous though. Thats all I gotta say. I know more diehard Nintendo peeps than me but man this all makes me feel soooo nostalgic

WOW @ DKC land. Just Wow. Really impressed.
I couldn’t agree more and I feel the ride is going to be just as good as MK, or possibly a step above. God I know my posts are so basic regarding these sometimes but man, UC and Nintendo nailed the theme park design of these lands. All feels so natural

While they likely would anyways cause of budgets, this is probably why DK as an expansion in the US, either Florida and/or Hollywood is a smart idea to bring people back. This is top tier stuff!

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I couldn’t agree more and I feel the ride is going to be just as good as MK, or possibly a step above. God I know my posts are so basic regarding these sometimes but man, UC and Nintendo nailed the theme park design of these lands. All feels so natural

While they likely would anyways cause of budgets, this is probably why DK as an expansion in the US, either Florida and/or Hollywood is a smart idea to bring people back. This is top tier stuff!

I'm thinking the coaster itself may not be quite as amazing as the themeing. Similar to 7DC in Disney World. That being said, it looks incredible. The waterfall alone will be a showstopper. I assume the arrow barrel will basically be some sort of launch?

Reactions: Mike S
I'm thinking the coaster itself may not be quite as amazing as the themeing. Similar to 7DC in Disney World. That being said, it looks incredible. The waterfall alone will be a showstopper. I assume the arrow barrel will basically be some sort of launch?
Idk the theming with the coaster and whatever interactive elements may be dope but ya might be overreacting a tad lol.