Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 841 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! So glad it's not going to just be exposed walls
From August...

Well, I think about how every electric fence the land has ever had has had trees and bushes between it and the walkway thus far.

Of course, the viewing areas will not have trees in front, as they butt right up to the walkway for easy peering into the enclosure. But yea, this is looking fantastic!

Reactions: alias8703 and tielo
Paddock area/mountain looks extra imposing at night. Glad the hours were until 10 this weekend. Also reminded me how great the night ride on JPRA is.
I'm guessing it will be very dramatic once they install the lighting package. If they put a projector or two on top of the wall they could have the odd raptor moving around the area as a shadow.

eta: just a thought - what do raptors do at night? Nest in trees?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
This looks so dynamic and adds so much to the Jurassic section. Super impressed how it's all coming together with the trees and finished rock color

Status
Not open for further replies.