Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize in advance for this question..as it would drive me nuts in the Orlando Forum :)

Long time Orlando attendee thinking of making the trip to the West Coast this year to hit up HHN Hollywood and Knotts Scary Farm. I've tried googling and searching this forum for ticket options, and the results are a confusing mess so thought I'd just come out and ask.

What kind of multiday w/ express tickets does Hollywood offer? Do they have a multi-night early ticket like Rush of Fear + Express?

I've heard the event is "cheaper", but from my confusing googles it looks much more expensive so assume I'm doing something wrong searching. I know the info will be clearer closer to the event, but being on the East Coast we're looking to make some reservations and stuff in the near future before the official info comes out.

Again, apologies for the newb question...but really tried to find out the info on my own but half my searches that I thought turned up good results, were actually pertaining to Orlando regardless of "Hollywood" being in my search critera.

I apologize in advance for this question..as it would drive me nuts in the Orlando Forum :)

Long time Orlando attendee thinking of making the trip to the West Coast this year to hit up HHN Hollywood and Knotts Scary Farm. I've tried googling and searching this forum for ticket options, and the results are a confusing mess so thought I'd just come out and ask.

What kind of multiday w/ express tickets does Hollywood offer? Do they have a multi-night early ticket like Rush of Fear + Express?

I've heard the event is "cheaper", but from my confusing googles it looks much more expensive so assume I'm doing something wrong searching. I know the info will be clearer closer to the event, but being on the East Coast we're looking to make some reservations and stuff in the near future before the official info comes out.

Again, apologies for the newb question...but really tried to find out the info on my own but half my searches that I thought turned up good results, were actually pertaining to Orlando regardless of "Hollywood" being in my search critera.
Usually tickets go on sale for hollywood late summer

There’s just frequent fear pass out here (pretty pricey if you’re just visiting) and express is a separate thing. Universal here doesn’t have multi-day tickets, you’re kinda better off just getting the lowest tier AP for that. It’s also not really a multi-day park either . HHN is cheaper earlier in the season and i’d recommend going then in general.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Soooo... yeah... I wonder what this IP could be..

They’ve been talking about it in the Orlando forum for a good bit now and nobody seems to know what it is. All they’ve been given is it’s something divisive and it’s not a musician and it might not be a video game.

I mentioned on the Florida thread that Batman house set in Arkham Asylum (Video game or not) would make a dope house.

Im starting to wonder, if this is a show, if it will be Doctor Who?

I mentioned on the Florida thread that Batman house set in Arkham Asylum (Video game or not) would make a dope house.

Im starting to wonder, if this is a show, if it will be Doctor Who?
I remember both being rumored in previous years but I don’t remember if there was anything substantial to those rumors or if they were just guesses

Given the clues in the orlando thread, i think squid game might be it. If they do it, it would really ironic trying to profit off a very in your face anti-capitalist show lol

Reactions: chris.g
Status
Not open for further replies.