Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly I didn't think it would be a ride, but that it might move at least.

So did I...I hoped for scareactors on it, but expected a couple female dummies with a shotgun that would yell and shoot (aka directional speaker) and every so often it would start to lower, play music, light up and all the zombies in the zone would rush to it.

That sorta happened with the prize shack, but I really expected the tower to be the focal point of the zone and do something involving motion.

Fairly credible rumor says no draft beer at the tents this year. Not sure if supply chain issue, a desire to speed lines up, or something else. but only mixed drinks in blinky cups and canned beer.

That's BS if true!

And doubt supply chain issues could be to blame, putting a ton of beers in a big keg and shipping it is so much easier than having to can, label, and box up each Individual serving.

If they say blinky cups are only for their horrible sugar concoctions, they are going to have a ton left over at the end of the season.

Would suck for the workers too...I'll tip you if you pour me a beer. If you grab it out of an ice cream cart, then tell me you have to watch me open it myself, sorry...but no tip there.

Fairly credible rumor says no draft beer at the tents this year. Not sure if supply chain issue, a desire to speed lines up, or something else. but only mixed drinks in blinky cups and canned beer.

Would that include Duff as well? Lines there are always long and slow and meandering during HHN.

It’s about time. I’m sick of these darn teens!
giphy.gif

Anyway, yeah not sure how they can police this if they're already inside before that cutoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.