The Sandman | Inside Universal Forums

The Sandman

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
They did it.

Holy poop they did it.

Comic book adaptions are all over the place, but they did it. For one of the best comics ever.

Love how how they are using The Corinthian to tie things together. I'm on ep 4 . Freaking John Dee, Dr. Destiny, and the diner is next.

I'm also from Buffalo, so that makes my spine tingle.

They freaking did it!

I finished episode 1

Its good, making the Corinthian the overall villain of season 1 makes sense

Reactions: Skold
Finished it last night and hooollllyyyy crap, did they pull they this off. That diner and the "cereal" convention episodes had me on entire new level of uncomfy. I also absolutely loved "The Sound of her Wings". Brutal and cathartic. Incredibly well done and hoping for a season 2.

After a freaking fantastic season, Netflix just released a bonus episode out of nowhere. Without any hype. And it is two of my favorite, single-issue, stories ever. It is great.

I hope they do this for other shows, but this comic lends itself so well to this "format": long story arcs, then a few all-in-one issues. A really great gift to us fans. :cheers:

Reactions: Jerroddragon
After a freaking fantastic season, Netflix just released a bonus episode out of nowhere. Without any hype. And it is two of my favorite, single-issue, stories ever. It is great.

I hope they do this for other shows, but this comic lends itself so well to this "format": long story arcs, then a few all-in-one issues. A really great gift to us fans. :cheers:
"the play/A Midsummer Night's Dream," story will be apart of season 2
So good in them

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold