Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, a full dump of announcements were revealed a couple of weeks after Icons on the second week of August, so It’s gonna be no different to this year.

Next week for most is my understanding. It's around this time that coordinators start to do a couple shifts with their new leadership to orient, and coordinator orientation is around this time of year as well. So *not quite* yet, but probably next week soon.
Ah I literally forgot I asked this, hahaha. Glad someone had an answer!

I don’t know much about how it works or anything, this may not be everybody? But Charles Gray just tweeted that rehearsals start tomorrow.

Some streets/houses probably start tomorrow. Normally HHN Executive Leadership is around for the process, but not in the thick of it. First shift is normally with your Stage Manager, Assistant Stage Manager, Coordinators & Performance Manager. Get fitted for costumes, work out some logistics, might have a quick training on something, i.e. prop handling, and then do a little bit of rehearsing. It tends to only last a few hours.

I think the main thing a television commercial would reveal at this point is the event logo, if there is a custom/specific one this year. (Think the iconography they used for HHN25.)

giphy.gif

Anyway, yeah not sure how they can police this if they're already inside before that cutoff time.
Somebody asked about it on Twitter and Universal gave a pretty vague response as expected, but interesting how it hasn't been completely denied.

Honestly I would be happy just because that's a LOT of crowd control, but also I feel really bad for the teens who actually behave who had their fun ruined by some rude kids who wanted to act up

Status
Not open for further replies.